It's not complicated, but yet it is...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JRobinson

MiLB
I honestly believe that we were a little out coached today. The penalties (personal fouls and encroachment) are specifically mental and not on the coaching staff; and I realize that. However, after half time, after we were punched in the mouth, we responded and started playing the defense we saw in week one. We scored 10 unanswered, the Redskins adjusted, and we did not make a change after that. The Defense, Although giving up millions of rushing yards, kept us from getting blown out. Nick Foles was running out of the pocket, if there was one, and throwing behind receivers all game. Why? First, the protection was very inconsistent and we did not use a "Max protect " formation once. The short game was nonexistent; the running game was nonexistent; the passing game was mediocre at best. I do not believe that our players were put into successful positions to win this game. We were completely off-balanced every snap so it seems. One thing is for sure, the defense was playing hard all game and like I said, kept us in this game to even have a chance.

Maybe I'm just frustrated a little bit, it's always a combination of reasons why you get beat.

At the end of the day, we have a lot of work to do and this week will undoubtably stir up the "same ole' Rams" comments. (I'd hate to be on 'Rams Talk')

Sigh.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yeah, we were beaten all over the field today. the Redskins no doubt circled this game on their calendar. Tip of that hat to them. They were clearly the better team today. Our offense looked downright 2009 out there. hope they figure out some answers, but alas, I think our OL hamstrings us big time this year. Could be a long one. I would say that seeing the niners get prison raped was a bit of salve on the wound...but we have to play those steelers next week. That might as well be a home game for them. That dome will be painted yellow me thinks. ugh....

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I too agree that Fisher got out coached, but keep it in the vent thread please?