It's LIVE from London!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I got up Early this morning for this Colts vs Jags Game! ( Just to see What our English ROD Brothers would be watching!!:D) The game started out Slow and Boring, then Jags get a Pick and end up scoring!!
All-of-a-sudden game looks like Fun! Man, that Stadium looks Hugh!(y):D I Took the Jags in this one and it sounds like they have a lot of Fans their!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing like the Colt's OLine to make a pass rush look good :D

Who's worse up front them or Seattle?

Q729

Legend
I'd have more fun watching this game if I harbored any real hatred towards any of these teams. The Jags' horrendous helmet just isn't enough for me. Still good to have some NFL all day!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Colts are proof that getting lucky enough to have the first pick when a generational QB is there and throwing random darts at a draft board after that isn't good enough to win titles anymore.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
What is that sound the crowd is making? Like some sort of jeering? Or is that booing? or what? and that air-raid siren...what the hell is that?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
4th and 1...and they pass? I'm firing Chuck Pegano on the flight home...it's the thing to do...

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
For some reason I never ever liked Andrew Luck. In that fourth down play with a minute and thirty some odd seconds I thought he was going to run for the first down but instead he threw. What a smuck

Q729

Legend
whaaaaaat.... :cry:
Untitled.png

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
For some reason I never ever liked Andrew Luck. In that fourth down play with a minute and thirty some odd seconds I thought he was going to run for the first down but instead he threw. What a smuck

This X2 Luck is over rated. Most of his yards are in garbage time.