Its just not fair, man!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Got a text from wife today while I was at work. Said "Hope your enjoying your day at work. You should have taken the day off with me."
Attached was a picture with her and Marshal Faulk. I guess he is playing at a golf tournament at Lake Tahoe and she ran into him. Thats some unfair BS!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That hurts... tough to live that one down. Who knew, right? Lake Tahoe... totally random.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Coulda been worse, think if it'd been Chris Massey

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
fearsomefour said:
Got a text from wife today while I was at work. Said "Hope your enjoying your day at work. You should have taken the day off with me."
Attached was a picture with her and Marshal Faulk. I guess he is playing at a golf tournament at Lake Tahoe and she ran into him. Thats some unfair BS!!

You should have immediately left work, went to hooters, and shot her a picture back; "I did take the day off".

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
CGI_Ram said:
fearsomefour said:

You should have immediately left work, went to hooters, and shot her a picture back; "I did take the day off".

:cheese: :cheese:

fearsomefour

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You should have immediately left work, went to hooters, and shot her a picture back; "I did take the day off".[/quote]

Haha, good idea. In fairness there have been plenty of times I have snuck away for golf or fishing or whatever. She is a cool lady though and is a heck of a golfer. Kicks my butt most times. She has run into a couple of famous people golfing, namely Chris Chandler, Joe Theisman and Phil Mickleson. She ran into Phil while she was playing Torrey Pines in San Diego (shot a 82....thats more BS). She was playing a round with a girlfriend of hers who she was visiting. Phil stopped and had a chat and actually gave her a tip about her swing....that is priceless. The only person I have run into on the course is the dude who is 8 beers in and wants to tell me about how the government is out to get him.
Marshall takes the cake though. I dont know whether to think it is cool or disturbing I have a wife who recognized Chris Chandler.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
fearsomefour said:

Not fair indeed. But very cool. Your wife sounds like a fun one. I'd be flicking my wife the same crap if I met one of her idols while out playin'.