It's how we lose to the better teams that hurts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
It's one thing to be bad, see rams team usually. It's another to have hope and then see the writing on the wall and watching as a team exploits your team and makes them a laughing stock again, see 49ers using McCaffrey to really put the wood to us by scoring 3 touchdowns 3 ways. So hard to deal with. However we have been bad before and this time we are hoping we won't be as bad for as long as we usually are. See Jeff Fischer... and all the other ram coaches that sucked. A bailout is needed but I'm afraid this might be an off year? Lol. Go rams

dang

Legend
I’m resigned to the fact that the Rams are weak at too many positions this year to be relevant. I’ll still watch but mentally I’m prepared for maybe 9-8/Probably 8-9. Best to evaluate this roster the remainder of this year. And fix the OL, RB and Edge issues for next year.