It's football time oh yeah

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
And it FEELS like it too! A good chunk of the country got a cold front, it's after Labor Day, and it's the longest stretch we've ever gone without NFL.

All the off-field shit is done, get back to what actually matters! I think I smell the field, even though KC is like 800 miles away.

Enjoy it, b/c who knows how long it will last. Let's go!!!!

pj30uPECEvWT.gif

fearsomefour

Legend
Little tiny bit of a chill in the air this morning....I’m projected to lose my first fantasy matchup....must be close to fall.

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Little tiny bit of a chill in the air this morning....I’m projected to lose my first fantasy matchup....must be close to fall.

I have Deshaun going tonight. I'm nervous AF for that. The minimal fan thing might be a blessing for me today lol.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Looking forward to the first game of the season.

And got my gear ready for our first game (Monday morning 9:20 over here in Japan).
Monday is my day off which works out nicely.

Let the shouting and swearing at the TV commence.

Attachments

• IMG_20200911_010234.jpg
    IMG_20200911_010234.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 31

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not nearly as pumped for this season as I normally am, mostly due to the SJW crap the NFL is pushing. Still love football, but puts a big damper on it for me, personally.

Tano

Legend
Well I don't have Woods on my fantasy team this year so he will probably score at least 10 TDs this year.

Tano

Legend
Not nearly as pumped for this season as I normally am, mostly due to the SJW crap the NFL is pushing. Still love football, but puts a big damper on it for me, personally.
I've gotten to just ignore it now.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
There's only one thing better than the beginning of football season.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I guess it only bugs you if you pay attention to it.

I have no idea what you're talking about and I have not seen anything relating to it.

It took me a minute to figure out what sjw stood for.

Let it go man and live a peaceful life. :biggrin:

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Trying to choose between Ryan and Goff.

I'd go Matt Ryan. That game could have shootout potential. Jamal Adams is just one guy and can't cover all of Julio, Calvin Ridley, Hayden Hurt, and Todd Gurley.

Jared might be the safer option, but Matt Ryan could go off. Could.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Just to have an alternative voice, I like it and glad players are speaking out.

Not trying to contest anyone, just wanted to put it out there that there are those that support this.