It's clear what the Broncos need to do to win a SB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Dump Manning.

Geez, what a pathetic performance in the SB.

He rarely hit anyone with a pass of any yardage.
He kept checking down, or bouncing the ball off the turf or throwing a pic 6.
What a pedestrian QB.

I know, I know some of you may say "Payton can't hit WR's if they don't get open." - Stop making excuses!
Some of you may say "Payton can't be effective when he keeps getting hit by the defense." - Please enabler.
I can even hear some say "it's hard for a QB to be effective without a running game." - cry baby.

I can honestly say that the team would have had absolutely no drop off if Sam er..uh...Payton would have been benched in favor of the back up QB.

:sneaky:

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
And they need to draft a QB who can run. Their backup is a Petyon Clone' They need to see if they can sogn Freeman, yeah, that's it. The eye's don't lie. Anyway, Peyton throws a terrible deep ball. And no pocket prcense.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Seattle's defense (barf) is too legit.

Opposing QB stats:

59% completion, 16 TDs, 28 ints, 63.8 QB Rating, 191 yards per game, 5.8 yards per attempt, 44 sacks.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Dump Manning.

What a pedestrian QB.

I know, I know some of you may say "Payton can't hit WR's if they don't get open." - Stop making excuses!
Some of you may say "Payton can't be effective when he keeps getting hit by the defense." - Please enabler.
I can even hear some say "it's hard for a QB to be effective without a running game." - cry baby.

I can honestly say that the team would have had absolutely no drop off if Sam er..uh...Payton would have been benched in favor of the back up QB.

juzt whait. appoligizedt goonaz be commin outa tha doorz anytine nao.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Dump Manning.

What a pedestrian QB.

Nah he just needs to magically elevate his OL, defense, STs, etc...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Manning failed to elevate others last Sunday.

Tool.