It's All Gonna Come Together

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Bradford will come back strong.
The passion and fire will have stay power
Stacy will continue to be a stud.
Long will quit tripping people.
Dahl will take some chill pills.
Quick will by a gallon of stick'em.
Austin wont continue to get screwed over by his teammates
Chris Long will be a little more patient at the snap.

It's gonna happen. And when it does, it will remind us why being Rams fans is a privlage. Just hang in there.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
mr.stlouis said:

It's gonna happen. And when it does, it will remind us why being Rams fans is a privlage. Just hang in there.

:lmao:

To me; the key to all that is Sam coming back.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
moklerman said:
I forget, which stage is denial?

Umm... 2nd? Lol

Youngest team, very talented, playing with passion and shooting themselves in the foot. Not really an uncommon theme. When the screws are tightened the machine roars... and so will this team. How soon? That depends on Sam. Hopefully sooner than next season but IT WILL happen. We need experience and we are getting right now. But wow, these growing pains are excruciating... :nono:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Well I was in denial the last 2 weeks is anger the second step or did I just skip ahead

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
mr.stlouis said:

I LOL'd.

moklerman

Warner-phile
mr.stlouis said:
moklerman said:
I forget, which stage is denial?

Umm... 2nd? Lol

Youngest team, very talented, playing with passion and shooting themselves in the foot. Not really an uncommon theme. When the screws are tightened the machine roars... and so will this team. How soon? That depends on Sam. Hopefully sooner than next season but IT WILL happen. We need experience and we are getting right now. But wow, these growing pains are excruciating... :nono:
I would have agreed with you but if Bradford's knee is blown out, that's going to lead to some major changes. No way the Rams keep him at his salary and I think it's very questionable if they keep him at all. Ultimately, as much as this regime has backed him, he's an inherited commodity and those don't usually last long.

When you add to that the grace period that a new QB gives a coach...a coach in Fisher who will likely be on a much warmer seat next year, I think they make a change. Which is also based on I don't know that Bradford would want to re-structure his deal to come back to a difficult situation. He may prefer to sign elsewhere.

Hopefully he isn't too badly injured but it's rare that a guy gets carted off and then comes back any time soon. Hard not to be skeptical at this point but as optimistically as I can look at things, I think this year's over and changes are on the horizon.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
mr.stlouis said:

Straight like that, mr. stlouis. I'm behind that all the way.

GO RAMS!!!!

A55VA6

Legend
But if Bradford is out for an extended period of time, where do we go from here? Clemens cannot lead this team to wins.