It's a good year to need safeties!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
With all the FA and rookie safeties that are available, I'm pretty sure we can get a steal out there. Supply is high and demand is low.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
WestsideRamsfan said:
With all the FA and rookie safeties that are available, I'm pretty sure we can get a steal out there. Supply is high and demand is low.

I've been lobbying this exact thing. Why draft an unproven when you can add a proven guy in his mid 20s beginning his prime?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Chris Clemons. That's my choice. Solid player, big, good speed, makes tackles, relatively cheap.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah except all these veteran safeties have injuries, age, and/or money issues.

Delmas...maybe considering where the DC came from, but that dude really was frustrating for the Lions cuz of his injuries.

The rest...ehh.

jap

Legend
Kenny Philips may be an interesting choice. I believe he was headed for elite safety status before his last knee injury. Let the Rams brass take a look at a detailed medical report and call him in for a workout. Add a rookie for the other safety spot.

A55VA6

Legend
The safety pool is pretty stacked this free agency. I really like Vaccaro in the draft, but I'd rather grab one of these free agents. Not sure who I really like quite yet. Anything is better than Dahl...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Delmas fan here.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

duckhunter

Starter
I'd take a three-legged goat over our current group of safeties.

I'd suppose you could develop Mcleod, Stewart or Daniels so the Rams obviously know they need help.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm on the pick up a FA Safety and draft one boat. We need two!