It’s 49’er week!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We still can have an impact on things...

giphy.gif

jap

Legend
Let the '9er butt kicking, butt ramming officially begin!

Are you ready to rrruummmbbbllleee!!!!

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We can beat these bitches if we find a way to neutralize Mr Kittle.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Would love to beat the 9ers but I've seen everything I needed to see this year from the Rams. I think the 9ers still win in a close battle. Next year fellas.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
We said this after the Ravens game, but the response to the ass kicking we just took will say a lot about the character of this team. I hope they put on a good primetime showing, win or lose.

I know many are down on our playoff chances, but a win against the 49'ers and a loss by the Vikings to the Pack, and our chances jump to about 30%.

Ram65

Legend
You never know! There still is a chance.

Goff and the Rams need a step up game after last week. I expect them to come out fired up and give the Whiners all they can handle. Go Rams!

Last edited:

dang

Legend
It would be great to add to the fact that 49ers peaked 3 weeks ago. Injuries piling up. Luck running out. Then they go one and done in the playoffs.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This can't be right, I swore I read the season was over and we needed to dismantle the team.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
If Goff doesn't turn over the ball--and I don't care whose darn fault it is--be it his receivers, miscommunication, the refs with their inconsistent calls--I don't give a darn--we will win. He is every bet as good as Jimmy G.
Oh, So what does Brees want, the Pulitzer or better yet, a Nobel Prize? Jeez-meknees as my dad used to say.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
If Goff doesn't turn over the ball--and I don't care whose darn fault it is--be it his receivers, miscommunication, the refs with their inconsistent calls--I don't give a darn--we will win. He is every bet as good as Jimmy G.
Oh, So what does Brees want, the Pulitzer or better yet, a Nobel Prize? Jeez-meknees as my dad used to say.
“He is every bit as good as Jimmy G”

I don’t even wanna see their names in the same sentence. Goff is LIGHTYEARS better then Jimmy G string regardless of the year he is having. That weak armed fuck has nothing on Goff.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve accepted the fact that the Rams won’t make the playoffs. What I can’t accept is us losing to this shithouse team home and away. We need to put them in there place tomorrow big time.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
My gut tells me the Rams are going to lose this one. Everytime I've had that feeling this year the Rams won. Everytime that i would have a good feeling about a game, we end up losing except vs Seattle 2 weeks ago.