ITD Monday's Show Audio -- Rams Tie In a Frustrating Fashion

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[rp3]http://media.rawvoice.com/itdmorningafter/www.insidestlaudio.com/ITD_Audio/111212-1ShowOpen.mp3[/rp3]

Listen to the caller on this show - about 13:15 in. Whatta dick. :neh:

SEGMENT 1-- I Know That People Have Questions Surrounding the Team That Fights So Hard For St. Louis and London & Doug Has All the Answers This Morning, I Waited All Weekend to Hear That Come Out of Your Mouth, Reading Burwell This Morning I Fail to See Progress From What Happened in San Francisco Yesterday But Shooting Themselves in the Foot Started on Friday with Givens and Jenkins, Pick Your Fancy Because I Am Not Sure I Can Remember Them All, Go Ahead and Pick Your "Favorite" Thing From the Misfirings In the Game, I Do Think the Timeout In the Final Minutes of the 4th Quarter Is One That Gets Forgotten, I Refuse to Criticize Amendola For Anything But He Didn't Realize the Game Ended in a Tie, and My Favorite One Is a Delay of Game on a Field Goal Which Jim Hanifan Said That He That He Couldn't Remember Ever Seeing ---

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Re: ITD Monday's Show Audio -- Rams Tie In a Frustrating Fas

What the fuuuuuck! That caller initially was making some good points regarding youth/inexperience and Fisher then goes fuckin bipolar bashing Steven Jackson left and right beyond offensive considering he puts his health into every NFL snap let alone has single handedly taken over games never ever pulls out a weak effort, superb football player and human being..esp his offseason endeavors. I'm thankful my mind isn't as fucked as that "caller".

bluecoconuts

Legend

BatteringRambo said:
What the fuuuuuck! That caller initially was making some good points regarding youth/inexperience and Fisher then goes fuckin bipolar bashing Steven Jackson left and right beyond offensive considering he puts his health into every NFL snap let alone has single handedly taken over games never ever pulls out a weak effort, superb football player and human being..esp his offseason endeavors. I'm thankful my mind isn't as fucked as that "caller".

Hahahaha, was thinking the exact same thing. Came out talking about how we were lucky to have Fisher, and the fake punts were gutsy... And then suddenly he's going "Fuck Jackson, he's selfish and goes down too easy, he's the reason why we're doing poorly! He's one of the worst running backs in the NFL!"

Seriously... What the fuck....

Second caller is a Bradford basher... Of course. These people are stupid... Well he was good, but still!

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have

Of course I don't know Steven Jackson personally,but in all the interviews I have heard the guy seems like a genuinely nice guy who plays hard every play. To me, even when tackled for loss his body language is he giving the play his all. The caller is way wrong in my opinion.