It takes offense to feel like a good win?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'll admit, the lack of scoring made it boring to the casual fan. It was exciting in the fact that it was close most of the game. But our offense, which was the strength of the team all season, played very poorly. Our defense, which had its problems most the season, played very well. But they needed to pitch a shutout in order to win. Too much to ask.

The other day I went golfing and had a terrible day. Shots that were my strength were not there. So I just gotta go back to the range and get it back. I need to figure it out. McVay needs to go back to the practice field and get his mojo back. Plays that were the strength of the team were not there. He needs to figure it out.

Maybe this loss will teach him something. I'm still hoping my bad day on the course will teach me something. :thinking: