It is shameful the difference in offensive design/efficiency between current #Rams scheme and '16 sc

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Louis has been speaking more forcefully after losing out on that GM gig....Good for him....open up and say what you mean. After Fish made that comment about not speaking with Les, seems the media is on him...making snide comments. While Fisher is to blame, I still say this reflects badly on Boras, and Boudreau....

Flint

Pro Bowler
I liked Fish, I was glad to see someone with some experience after the Spags and Linehan debacles. But McVay coming in in one offseason and overhauling the wr's and installing an offense than seems to be able to move the ball and bringing Goff back from Blake Bortles territory, really makes Fish and his staff look clueless.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I've always believed a head coach is only as good as his assistant coaches. Poor assistant coaches along with Fisher's stubbornness and unwillingness to adjust led to his demise.

pipedream

UDFA
Name
pipedream
I've always believed a head coach is only as good as his assistant coaches. Poor assistant coaches along with Fisher's stubbornness and unwillingness to adjust led to his demise.
I never liked most of his assistant hirings. The defensive backs coach from Detroit for DC, Shotty, It started from the beginning and just got worse. If he hadn't reconciled with Williams would he have even found a decent DC?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad to here it being said publicly, although we've been saying it for years....

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
It's almost like the difference between a middle school offense and an actually pro football offense ..

I liked most of his defensive hires, save for Tim Walton. But that's illustrative, because he only put up with one year of Walton's mediocrity and fired him to go get a proven DC in Williams. But with this OC hires, he continued to accept mediocrity throughout his tenure, never making a concerted effort to go get someone with a proven track record of running a dynamic, high-powered offense, not to mention one that could finish in the upper 2/3 of the league (as if that's a high bar to cross). His continued acceptance of plodding, offensive mediocrity was his downfall.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The guy has a point. In just two preseason games - its clear as day - most blatantly in the blocking schemes for the O Line.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It's almost like the difference between a middle school offense and an actually pro football offense ..

I liked most of his defensive hires, save for Tim Walton. But that's illustrative, because he only put up with one year of Walton's mediocrity and fired him to go get a proven DC in Williams. But with this OC hires, he continued to accept mediocrity throughout his tenure, never making a concerted effort to go get someone with a proven track record of running a dynamic, high-powered offense, not to mention one that could finish in the upper 2/3 of the league (as if that's a high bar to cross). His continued acceptance of plodding, offensive mediocrity was his downfall.

He hired Williams from the beginning!!

Fisher was a control freak !!

Rob Ryan even threw keys on his desk & said F you !! Then it got leaked out .

Every year he would go Hunting instead of finding solid coachs !!

Then he would scrap through the barrel.

He let Schmitt look elsewhere for work instead of just moving on.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I liked Fish, I was glad to see someone with some experience after the Spags and Linehan debacles. But McVay coming in in one offseason and overhauling the wr's and installing an offense than seems to be able to move the ball and bringing Goff back from Blake Bortles territory, really makes Fish and his staff look clueless.

First move was to get Whitworth , after hiring a solid Freaking Coaching Staff !!
He brought in youth & veterans alike .
He also gave Robinson a chance to prove himself , & found out it was better to just move on. Get rid of the cancer sort of speak. He was a distraction & was not going to get any better.

Robinson must not have put in the work , or nit smart enough to learn his posy. Jamon Brown brought something more to the table , plus a willingness to learn & improve.

Robinson & Saffold had a bad relationship.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The guy has a point. In just two preseason games - its clear as day - most blatantly in the blocking schemes for the O Line.

But its just preseason vanilla O, we cant compare this to the O JF fielded during the regular season.

…..

Legend
He hired Williams from the beginning!!

Fisher was a control freak !!

Rob Ryan even threw keys on his desk & said F you !! Then it got leaked out .

Every year he would go Hunting instead of finding solid coachs !!

Then he would scrap through the barrel.

He let Schmitt look elsewhere for work instead of just moving on.

Uhhhhmmm...think maybe its time to move on?:LOL:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Uhhhhmmm...think maybe its time to move on?:LOL:

Think we already have , it is a totally new team. I think Les Snead & Demoff have moved on as well.

It's about getting Aaron Donald into call now. No more me , but we ?? Will see what happens there. Just glad he didn't get hurt & players are getting more experience. Who needs preseason anyway.
Wades defense will let Donald loss even more.