It couldn't happen to a nicer guy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Ok thanks, I remember that. Pure scumbag.
At first I thought someone was dragging up the Kurt Warner/Rams saga. He was at that game, thought he might have gotten blasted on the sideline.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
What did I miss ?
were-lost-captain-barbosa.gif

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
The 9ers got dirtier as the outcome became more inevitable.
greenlaw showed why he’s also a crappy dude.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

every whiners player deserves to have both their legs broken.

maybe kittle can break both his arms as well.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
…and if you’re gonna tell me that the “all-world, LT, williams” wasn’t trying to hurt that eagles player when he grabbed him from behind, stuck out his leg, and threw him over it and onto his back, then I don’t know what to tell you.

The 4th qtr had all the signs of a playoff hockey game when a team is losing, but they know the next game will be on THEIR home ice. They start headhunting.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
They are a lot like a Fisher coached team only almost never penalized. I have seen Greenlaw make that move of multiple punching of the ball and arms 2 other times and the refs don't call it. Until yesterday.