Isaac Bruce with Steve Savard. A good interview.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I'm biased because Ike was my favorite Ram for a long time. Good little interview here though.

Last edited by a moderator:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks for putting these up, Dags. Ya bastage.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
there was definitely something special about Bruce. The Quite Professional is how I always saw him. absolutely flawless on the football field an nothing beat the booming sound of Bruuuuce resonating throughout the stadium on a big play. Probably one if the most respected players in the NFL by any fan or player at that time. favorite receiver of all time. Canton bound!

the zohan

Rookie
Name
Macker
Love Bruce. Always a class act even though he did play for the 9ers. I've forgiven him for that betrayal

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
there was definitely something special about Bruce. The Quite Professional is how I always saw him. absolutely flawless on the football field an nothing beat the booming sound of Bruuuuce resonating throughout the stadium on a big play. Probably one if the most respected players in the NFL by any fan or player at that time. favorite receiver of all time. Canton bound!

He was a mutually respected kind of player. I think that bodes well for his HOF aspirations.