Isaac Bruce crushes 49’ers - 1999 week 5 - 49’ers at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I enjoyed that game muchly. Not as much as Ike, but yeah, that shit was satisfying af...

Psycho_X

Legend
I was there... best football game and atmosphere I've ever been to. Couldn't talk for days after this one. Was right behind endzone where Bruce catches first three touchdowns. A couple notes watching these highlights...

Az Hakim with the punt return fumble... grrr
Kurt Warner graphic stating week before's 158.3 passer rating was the first time since 1995 that someone had posted a perfect rating in NFL. Tells you how much has changed in the game of football and how special Kurt was that year.
Tony Horne was so fast
Dre Bly interception right in front of me to seal the game. What a great draft class that year.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was there... best football game and atmosphere I've ever been to. Couldn't talk for days after this one. Was right behind endzone where Bruce catches first three touchdowns. A couple notes watching these highlights...

Az Hakim with the punt return fumble... grrr
Kurt Warner graphic stating week before's 158.3 passer rating was the first time since 1995 that someone had posted a perfect rating in NFL. Tells you how much has changed in the game of football and how special Kurt was that year.
Tony Horne was so fast
Dre Bly interception right in front of me to seal the game. What a great draft class that year.

I was outside the TWA dome in a tailgate parking lot from about 9am to 8pm. Lacledes Landing side of the dome.

We couldn’t get tickets. We loaded a big TV and power inverter in a buddy’s truck with a cap on the back. Went to the stadium to party outside. It was a sunny day.
Watched the game in the parking lot... and had a blast. :zany1:

After the game… the street celebrations were so much fun. Everyone was hooting and hollering.

Good memories!

Psycho_X

Legend
I was outside the TWA dome in a tailgate parking lot from about 9am to 8pm. Lacledes Landing side of the dome.

We couldn’t get tickets. We loaded a big TV and power inverter in a buddy’s truck with a cap on the back. Went to the stadium to party outside. It was a sunny day.
Watched the game in the parking lot... and had a blast. :zany1:

After the game… the street celebrations were so much fun. Everyone was hooting and hollering.

Good memories!
I'm sure we passed by each other at least once that day. Partied it up outside before and after in that tailgating area and also where they did the pregame festivities and then headed down to Lacledes to finish the day out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm sure we passed by each other at least once that day. Partied it up outside before and after in that tailgating area and also where they did the pregame festivities and then headed down to Lacledes to finish the day out.

Yeah... That's wild to think about.

We were tossing our footballs to random strangers after the game. They would toss it back. Shout out whatever.

I don't think I had much voice left at the end of that day.