Is this the reason Goff has seemed off

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
maybe i'm old fashioned, i know I'm old, but all this speculation about Jared Goff's new lady friend just seems a bit tasteless, not a topic I think this board really needs to discuss in depth, a simple congrats would suffice
train

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
maybe i'm old fashioned, i know I'm old, but all this speculation about Jared Goff's new lady friend just seems a bit tasteless, not a topic I think this board really needs to discuss in depth, a simple congrats would suffice
train
That's what the media does best. Tasteless exposure :D

wmc540

Pro Bowler
The article seems like a bit of a stretch. She attended a game. Doesn't mean she's dating Goff.

With how close Goff is to Whitworth, her attending the game with their family makes it pretty obviously true.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
upload_2019-1-20_12-43-42.gif

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
With how close Goff is to Whitworth, her attending the game with their family makes it pretty obviously true.
I've not heard that the two were super close like that outside of football.

If it makes it pretty obviously true, then they did a poor job trying to hide it.

Is it not possible that she knows the Whitworths and attended with them. Obviously a random attractive chick hanging out with Whitworth's daughter means she's dating Goff.

Alternative theories: She's dating Whitworth's daughter.
She knows the daughter from... I don't know, anything (because people have lives) and attended the game with her as a friend.
She's dating anyone else on the team. She attended the game with her boyfriend who loves the Rams; they just happened to be sitting near the Whitworth family, the daughter knows who she is, and asked for a photo.

All equally as plausible as her dating Goff, pending further evidence of course.

Apt43Rams

UDFA
I've not heard that the two were super close like that outside of football.

If it makes it pretty obviously true, then they did a poor job trying to hide it.

Is it not possible that she knows the Whitworths and attended with them. Obviously a random attractive chick hanging out with Whitworth's daughter means she's dating Goff.

Alternative theories: She's dating Whitworth's daughter.
She knows the daughter from... I don't know, anything (because people have lives) and attended the game with her as a friend.
She's dating anyone else on the team. She attended the game with her boyfriend who loves the Rams; they just happened to be sitting near the Whitworth family, the daughter knows who she is, and asked for a photo.

All equally as plausible as her dating Goff, pending further evidence of course.
I don’t know how close they are but I remember a story Whitworth told on what I think was the Colin Cowherd show about how during training camp one of Whitworth’s sons told Goff that his goldfish died. Then one day Goff called Whitworth and asked if he could pick up his son from school and Goff did and they bought a new goldfish together. Thought that was a cool story.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I don’t know how close they are but I remember a story Whitworth told on what I think was the Colin Cowherd show about how during training camp one of Whitworth’s sons told Goff that his goldfish died. Then one day Goff called Whitworth and asked if he could pick up his son from school and Goff did and they bought a new goldfish together. Thought that was a cool story.
That is a cool story. I haven't heard that.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Just remember. For every hot chick out there, there's a dude somewhere who got sick of her shit.
And a thousand others wanting to see..... um.... I'll stop there. I'm way too classy to go down that road. :hiding:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This is great news. Super hot girlfriends are a requirement for legit QBs and this one qualifies.

Soon as I saw that first pic I thought "is he doin them both?" Then I hoped he was smart enough to get after the brunette. Well played young Mr. QB. Well played. :p