Is this site accurate?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Looks right.

I see 7 games against 2015 playoff teams, I think.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Yes I remember 2 years ago when I saw that schedule and saw NE on it.I remember thinking all of our young talent will be rolling by then and we could squash them in their own house.It could still happen with the right offseason moves.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that schedule changes due to we will be playing in the AFC West next year. I predict Rams stay and Chargers and Raiders move and we change places with which ever team we finish in the same place in the division. So look at the Chargers or Raiders schedule to see who we will be playing next year.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that schedule changes due to we will be playing in the AFC West next year. I predict Rams stay and Chargers and Raiders move and we change places with which ever team we finish in the same place in the division. So look at the Chargers or Raiders schedule to see who we will be playing next year.
Good god, I sure hope not. Move Seattle back to the AFC if a team has to change conference

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I see 7 games against 2015 playoff teams, I think.
I think maybe 6, assuming the Jets won't get in? Sucks playing the two top seeds from each conference and a hard division slate, but after seemingly years of always having one of the hardest schedules this looks somewhat easier, but probably won't work out that way.

So let's get to the predicting: As always I like our chances to at least split with Arizona & Seattle, and of course sweep that pathetic other team, so 4-2 in the division.. Winnable home games against Atlanta, Buffalo, Miami and [Giants/Eagles], bloodbath at home against Carolina, let's say a conservative 7-4 after those.. New England and Jets will be tough road games, now we're at 7-6.

So the season will once again be defined by Jeff Fisher to rally the team to beat crappy to mediocre teams on the road like NO, Tampa and Chicago. My confidence after watching the last 4 seasons in these games gives us 7-9. There it is, no reason to actually play the games since the outcome is already known, cue up the 2017 season.;)

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I think maybe 6, assuming the Jets won't get in? Sucks playing the two top seeds from each conference and a hard division slate, but after seemingly years of always having one of the hardest schedules this looks somewhat easier, but probably won't work out that way.

So let's get to the predicting: As always I like our chances to at least split with Arizona & Seattle, and of course sweep that pathetic other team, so 4-2 in the division.. Winnable home games against Atlanta, Buffalo, Miami and [Giants/Eagles], bloodbath at home against Carolina, let's say a conservative 7-4 after those.. New England and Jets will be tough road games, now we're at 7-6.

So the season will once again be defined by Jeff Fisher to rally the team to beat crappy to mediocre teams on the road like NO, Tampa and Chicago. My confidence after watching the last 4 seasons in these games gives us 7-9. There it is, no reason to actually play the games since the outcome is already known, cue up the 2017 season.;)
Freak that, I'm holding out hope against hope that we can sweep the Hawks too.

I know it's so completely unlikely, due to all of the injuries throughout the defense and all of the turnover on offense due to the change in OC and QB as well as the injuries to our OL and that BS that happened to Bailey. I know the next man up can only go so far, but I expect another close game against our division rival and hopefully one that we can win.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good god, I sure hope not. Move Seattle back to the AFC if a team has to change conference

No way they let the Chargers and the Raiders share a stadium and be in the same division, one will have to move if this happens.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
No way the rivalry between us and the Niners is forsaken either. If anyone moves it will be Seattle

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, if this is the correct opponents, I'm eyeballing trips to Tampa and New Orleans!