Is this Puka's main squeeze?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I don’t know if she is being serious or not. Some women who have had their asses kissed their entire lives, just because they are pretty can be pretty arrogant and condescending. Some end up being very nice. So either is possible.

She seems to be mature and confident, while Puka comes across as trusting and inexperienced. It seems like an odd match. She seems more like a Russell Wilson type girl.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I think it’s safe to say that it Puka is enjoying being Puka right now.

Amazing to think that, one year ago, he was just a prospect hoping to be drafted.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think it's kind of funny some of you old bastards thought she was being serious. But you'd all hit it and you'd also be willing to work the phone while she shops because the girl is fine.

At his age, you would be crazy to have a main squeeze.
Many Squeezes Yes, main, NO!
Exactly. Though this generation is so different. Before I retired we had young kids staying on the ship in port calls to epic ports like Singapore and Hong Kong. They're a bizarre bunch. I mean I don't want to say aliens but...

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think it's kind of funny some of you old bastards thought she was being serious. But you'd all hit it and you'd also be willing to work the phone while she shops because the girl is fine.

Exactly. Though this generation is so different. Before I retired we had young kids staying on the ship in port calls to epic ports like Singapore and Hong Kong. They're a bizarre bunch. I mean I don't want to say aliens but...
Nobody is arguing whether she’s hot or not, and nobody said they wouldn’t hit it. She’s a young man’s dream. The question is, how long do you stay with her.

I liken it to when people say stuff when they are drinking. It may come off as clowning but there is a bit of truth being unveiled as to their character.

It’s entirely possible that she is actually like that, and Puka is willing to put up with it for the sex. We really can’t be sure.

On a side note: I had a beautiful Mexican girlfriend when I lived in Chicago. Once she felt really comfortable with me and let her walls down, she asked me to go to a bar where the men wear collars and are lead around by their woman as they crawled on their hands and knees. They even need permission to speak. That relationship didn’t last long. No woman is that hot. Not for me at least.

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
On a side note: I had a beautiful Mexican girlfriend when I lived in Chicago. Once she felt really comfortable with me and let her walls down, she asked me to go to a bar where the men wear collars and are lead around by their woman as they crawled on their hands and knees. They even need permission to speak. That relationship didn’t last long. No woman is that hot. Not for me at least.
:laugh4:

Yeah that was undoubtedly a good call.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I don't mind pics or videos of me participating in a moving attentive activity but I'll never be in anyone's pic or video mindlessly staring at a phone. It's just not a good look. Embarrassing, really.

1140-keep-your-focus-aarp.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nobody is arguing whether she’s hot or not, and nobody said they wouldn’t hit it. She’s a young man’s dream. The question is, how long do you stay with her.

I liken it to when people say stuff when they are drinking. It may come off as clowning but there is a bit of truth being unveiled as to their character.

It’s entirely possible that she is actually like that, and Puka is willing to put up with it for the sex. We really can’t be sure.

I knew that I'd seen you before...

View: https://youtu.be/4pQQ4SBf5JU?si=ZjcUIdrbOu0MNDLT

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy

I do not care who it is, I would not put up with any of that for any pussy.
Besides, at that age my wife was hotter and I am serious. This woman is a fine looking girl and Puka has got it plenty good.
I hope she was not being serious. The whole thing was kinda strange.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

WTAF?!?!??

Yes, aliens.

Man, what those guys missed out on .... SMFH ...

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Care to prove it?
This social media and one other site is all I am on. She is on zero. No snoopbook ect and as I wrote in another post no online pics allowed. Family rule kinda thing. Besides, I am in my late 50s and she is in her mid 50s and all younger pics are on film. She and I have never taken a "selfie" and are proud of it.
So you are going to have to trust me. If you remember the 80s and the two "Heathers" pin up posters, kinda like that. Blue eyed blonde, 5 foot nuthin gymnast body who's rack got big enough at 16 to be a problem with the sport. Thats where I came in and have been here ever since !
Its good to be me and she goes through great lengths to take care of me. Oh, and she cooks like a chef.
Getting old sucks. She fell yesterday and broke her arm, now I am taking care of her for a bit.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
WTAF?!?!??

Yes, aliens.

Man, what those guys missed out on .... SMFH ...
I don't know but go to shore to have some fun and see the sights might be cool. But myself, fucking prostitutes that hundreds of guys have blasted up is not for me and never has been.
Sluts are cool to look at and all but sex with them has never been my thing. I have no intent to have sex with all the men they have had sex with, that is how it works. Their flora and fauna becomes yours.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't know but go to shore to have some fun and see the sights might be cool. But myself, fucking prostitutes that hundreds of guys have blasted up is not for me and never has been.
Sluts are cool to look at and all but sex with them has never been my thing. I have no intent to have sex with all the men they have had sex with, that is how it works. Their flora and fauna becomes yours.

In good fun, of course ...

View: https://youtu.be/S7lLotxKt0M?si=dlKgrGCHb_F9f-iQ