Is this Puka's main squeeze?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
This social media and one other site is all I am on. She is on zero. No snoopbook ect and as I wrote in another post no online pics allowed. Family rule kinda thing. Besides, I am in my late 50s and she is in her mid 50s and all younger pics are on film. She and I have never taken a "selfie" and are proud of it.
So you are going to have to trust me. If you remember the 80s and the two "Heathers" pin up posters, kinda like that. Blue eyed blonde, 5 foot nuthin gymnast body who's rack got big enough at 16 to be a problem with the sport. Thats where I came in and have been here ever since !
Its good to be me and she goes through great lengths to take care of me. Oh, and she cooks like a chef.
Getting old sucks. She fell yesterday and broke her arm, now I am taking care of her for a bit.
I was kidding. Sorry if that didn’t come thru with the blue font. Sounds like you found a wonderful wife!!

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I was kidding. Sorry if that didn’t come thru with the blue font. Sounds like you found a wonderful wife!!
I know you were kidding, its all good.
Hey, if she would let me show some pics from the 80s-90s I would.