Is there a 2024 “Diamond in the Depth Chart”?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

2024 diamond in the depth chart

• Zach Evans

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Warren McClendon

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Nick Hampton

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Ochoa Mathis

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Dejuan Johnson

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Tre Tomlinson

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Someone else (who?)

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Don’t see any diamonds…just lumps of coal

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Last year at this time, Kyren Williams was coming off an underwhelming rookie campaign, and was viewed as little more than a depth/rotation player.

Now, he’s a Pro Bowl player.

Do we have a “diamond in the depth chart” who will emerge this year?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Put me in the Tomlinson camp.

I hope his head is on straight… His snap count was really low last season on defense.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Desjuan. Johnson. We could see him take a lot of snaps. But don't forget about Warren McClendon and Nick Hampton.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Desjuan. Johnson. We could see him take a lot of snaps. But don't forget about Warren McClendon and Nick Hampton.
Don’t see McClendon taking over for Havenstien in 2024. I like Jason Taylor to step up a little,at least with better depth on special teams.
—Johnson was getting some solid playing time,especially against Detroit.
-Ethan Evan’s is a stud & he should have a lot better sophomore season.Is a workout warrior for a punter.He squats more than anyone on The Rams,Even before AD99 retired.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I picked Zach Evans, mostly because of the beefed up offensive line and an extra year learning the system. Much like Kyren taking a year, I think Evans needed an adjustment period as well

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Picked Desjuan Johnson, but I wonder if CB Cameron McCutcheon will get a legit shot.
Yeah, McCutcheon looks the part. Would be nice if he could surprise and make the roster and get some PT.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I wanted to vote Kendrick for the fun of it.:biggrin:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Potential Diamonds: Keir Thomas, Nick Hampton, Ochaun Mathis.

Lump of coal: Zach Evans.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
I’m not sure if he counts, but Colby Parkinson is going to be a lot better than many people think he is.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Earnest Brown is a player I liked,but he doesn’t get off the ball fast enough & gets to straight up to soon. I could see him improving though.Did better in 2022 than in 2023.

MrOrange

UDFA
Earnest Brown is a player I liked,but he doesn’t get off the ball fast enough & gets to straight up to soon. I could see him improving though.Did better in 2022 than in 2023.
I really hope not because he is with San Fransisco now

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
He has good size 6-1 204.
76328.jpg

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
It’s difficult to say because we haven’t seen much of anything yet. There is plenty of talent on that list but Dejuan is the first to produce so he looks the favourite especially considering who we have on the DL currently