Is the writing on the wall invisible?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
Memphis Ram not reading me correctly again:
Topic:
Circa 2012 Fisher: "We're going to be a team that's going to run the football (Stacy/Mason), protect the quarterback (Robinson, et al) and play good defense (Donald, Brockers, Quinn, Long, etc)."

My response to topic: It's like some have paid little attention to what Fisher has said and done in the past with the Titans. Why would anyone expect anything different when he was hired?

Other issue brought up by you? Fisher's history of selecting OLinemen in the first round.:unsure:

Your style is your style, but IMO, discussions are far less fruitful when entire sentences aren't taken into context vs. the piecemeal approach that can totally disregard what is actually being expressed.:confused:
Again Memphis, you're not understanding what I said. I was just skimming through the thread and saw a comment that I didn't agree with. That's why I only quoted that part. My disagreement had nothing to do with your overall point, it had to do with your contention that past practices of Fishers would tell you future practices. That's also why the OT comment was not bringing up something new. It directly addressed the fallacy I saw in your comment. Fisher hadn't drafted an OT in the first before and he did this time which invalidates your contention that past practices will tell you what he'll do today. What he did in the past might or might not be predictive of what he'll do in the future. Contrary to your assertion that it would.

Again, that's why I didn't quote your whole post when I only wanted to address what I saw as a mistake. If I had thought I might be taking it out of context or it was even possible to have a different meaning in context I would have read the context. Your comment reads the same to me both in your context and as a stand alone comment. IMO of course.

As for my style, now that you are familiar with it and how I use it, this should not be a problem going forward. We should have lots of fruit in the future. ;) :LOL:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a prime example of what I was referring to earlier. This whole @Alan and @Memphis Ram dialogue should be in PM.
Nobody else is going to weigh in on it or care much about it. :confused: Try it. You might like it.

Alan

Legend
-X- touting the PM function:
This is a prime example of what I was referring to earlier. This whole @Alan and @Memphis Ram dialogue should be in PM.
Nobody else is going to weigh in on it or care much about it. :confused: Try it. You might like it.
I don't know how to use it. I've tried it before but there were multiple parties privy to what I wanted to say, so either I don't know how to do it (probable) or it's not actually private.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know how to use it. I've tried it before but there were multiple parties privy to what I wanted to say, so either I don't know how to do it (probable) or it's not actually private.
Click on anybody's avatar (I'm using yours as an example), and you'll see this (minus all the arrows I put in there lol).

LOjq8EK.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Go to your inbox, start a conversation, and pick who to send it to.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Click on anybody's avatar (I'm using yours as an example), and you'll see this (minus all the arrows I put in there lol).

LOjq8EK.jpg
Oooooooh! Red arrows. Fuckin' showoff. :cautious:

Alan

Legend
Iv'e tried that and sometimes it just comes up with a dialog box to type in but other times it shows multiple dialog boxes with different avatars and previous conversations from multiple posters. Possibly having to do with who you or he is following. Following or being followed is another thing I don't understand on this board so I just ignore it. I'm pretty limited in what I'm able to do here. I just learned the "alert" and "@" things a few months ago. As I've mentioned in the past, this site isn't very easy for me to navigate in and I rarely try to branch out and learn new site functions. Bob has done his best to help me navigate with colors, font size and stuff but it is what it is. Sorry.