Is Laquon Treadwell the next Dez Bryant? | Move the Sticks 360 Series | NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Dez Bryant isn't even Dez Bryant. Lol.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It'd be better to sell him as the next Anquan Boldin. Then all the speed knocks go away. What does Boldin do the 40 in? They still measure it in seconds?

Doesn't matter because he still gets open, still wins position, still catches balls and still is hard to bring down. Doesn't matter that he's been caught from behind by defensive tackles... downfield.

Ram65

Legend
Impressive interview. He gets a little higher grade after listening to him explain his game. He has the instincts to know where defenders are and understand angle to seal them off from ball. He will have to watch the hands and pushing off early in his NFL career. They let WR do that it but you have to be a little subtle when doing it early on and learns to get separation. He wants that football!

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
THIS IS MY GUY !!!! I know everyone on here wants lynch or another QB but this seems so much more realistic. A big strong receiver that can come down with jump balls in the end zone. Not to mention he is the best blocking receiver I have seen in a long time, and we know coach loves that !