Is it possible that Malaysia plane was stolen?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well after reading a lot more and watching the news cycle my feeling is that it hasn't crashed and that its been piloted to a secret runway somewhere. Otherwise wreckage would have turned up or satellites would have found a crash site on land. I think this got hijacked for some unknown reason.

If it had crashed the evidence of that would have been found.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Well after reading a lot more and watching the news cycle my feeling is that it hasn't crashed and that its been piloted to a secret runway somewhere. Otherwise wreckage would have turned up or satellites would have found a crash site on land. I think this got hijacked for some unknown reason.

I've been wondering , can that plane be landed on smooth water without breaking up ?

IF not then I'd agree Les, but if it can the time lag might have been so a rescue vessel could be found to rescue the pilot while they let the rest go down with the plane

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Man, anything is still possible with this. I just don't believe that the plane didn't crash. I'm leaning towards the theory that the pilot committed suicide. Nothing will surprise me at this point though.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thor it might be possible to land intact, but in the middle of an ocean I don't see how its flat and calm enough. Now if they managed to kind land then sink before anything escaped maybe.

Wasn't there a plane that went down several years ago that turned up a few years later?

Someone get to work checking that out LOL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Man, anything is still possible with this. I just don't believe that the plane didn't crash. I'm leaning towards the theory that the pilot committed suicide. Nothing will surprise me at this point though.

Suicide? Is this something being floated around? He'd have to off the co pilot first wouldnt he?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Suicide? Is this something being floated around? He'd have to off the co pilot first wouldnt he?

Apparently it has happened before. Read that in one of the many theories that are out there.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Apparently it has happened before. Read that in one of the many theories that are out there.

Interesting......maybe going out and making others pay?

This is all so bizarro.......can you imagine having family on that flight and having to deal with this? It must be the worst.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

This is all so bizarro.......can you imagine having family on that flight and having to deal with this? It must be the worst.

Gotta be so hard. Especially for those still hoping for a miracle. Brutal.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'd be hoping with all my might it was a hijacking.......who wouldn't I guess.

Very difficult.

My Dad used to fly lots of classified military missions. Sometimes he didn't even know return dates or locations up front. He would try and give my Mom a round about date of return,,, but sometimes it was way off. My Mom freaked out on more than one occasion, and of course freaked me out in the process. It's a horrible feeling not knowing for sure.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I know of two instances, SilkAir 185 and EgyptAir 990. That's just off the top of my head, though. There might be more.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thor it might be possible to land intact, but in the middle of an ocean I don't see how its flat and calm enough. Now if they managed to kind land then sink before anything escaped maybe.

Wasn't there a plane that went down several years ago that turned up a few years later?

Someone get to work checking that out LOL.

Air France 447

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been wondering , can that plane be landed on smooth water without breaking up ?

IF not then I'd agree Les, but if it can the time lag might have been so a rescue vessel could be found to rescue the pilot while they let the rest go down with the plane

On smooth water? Yes.
Plane_crash_into_Hudson_River_muchcropped.jpg

But on the ocean? I doubt it. The water isn't calm enough. I mean, I can't rule it out but it's unlikely.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I wouldn't guess there are too many secret runways in the world big enough to handle a 777.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wouldn't guess there are too many secret runways in the world big enough to handle a 777.

Not to mention... How can a plane buzz low altitude without people seeing it.

And... Why no contact by people on board via phones if still alive?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to mention... How can a plane buzz low altitude without people seeing it.

And... Why no contact by people on board via phones if still alive?

True. Plus military radar would likely pick the plane up if it entered other countries.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
But... There were reports this plane went to 45,000ft. What if that manoeuvre was intended to decompress the cabin and kill the passengers?

Then, fly the plane to a destination to be repurposed into a bomb?

It's a bizarre set of things to consider. Some crazy.

But until it's found... Who knows?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

This is what my wife and I were talking about this morning. Man that'd be tough.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man