is it ever ok to leave a game early, as i did yesterday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
"Sorry, If MY Team can't walk off I'm not!". I know it was brutal to watch! I Compare it to being in a REALLY nasty Fire-Fight, (Like I was In Viet Nam), You want to get the Hell out of their, BUT your best friends are depending on you to have their Back!!!
No offense but my friends don't have to pay me to show up. As great of people as I am sure they all are I doubt one member of the team would show up to help you move.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only if your wife shows up and you are sitting with your girlfriend.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
No offense but my friends don't have to pay me to show up. As great of people as I am sure they all are I doubt one member of the team would show up to help you move.
I'm a firm believer in Karma. They might not volunteer to help me move, but I'd bet if they saw this Old man getting jumped on by Gang Bangers they'd help me out!! and no-one forces anyone to buy a ticket!!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
man i hope youre right. i just dont know if we are capable of beating the brakes off of a little league team right now.
also, im in ky as well. where are you from?
I live in Louisville, but was born and raised in the STL:barefoot:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Me personally? I've never left a game unless me or one of my family members become physically sick. I'm only able to go to one game (if I'm lucky) with my finances, so even if the game turns out bad, I stay.

But I don't blame you for leaving this game.

Big Game

Living The Dream
i will say however that i wasnt alone in doing this. several fans boo'd in the second half and even more began filing out after our first series in the 4th quarter. brutal to watch.

First time i ever left a game early at the 8 minute mark i couldn't take it anymore told the wife "lets go" she couldn't believe i was leaving early.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
i will say however that i wasnt alone in doing this. several fans boo'd in the second half and even more began filing out after our first series in the 4th quarter. brutal to watch.
a fan pays good money to watch and root for 'their" team. when said team fails to entertain, time to go find entertainment elsewhere. i.e. bluejackets vs kings early 2000's. before i even get to my seat it was 2-0 kings at the 18:55 mark of the 1st period. (got a beer before the game started after getting to the arena about 10 minutes before faceoff). i put up with it until it was 7-1 with 10 minutes left. just awful hockey that evening. a person can only take so much of a bad sporting event.

RambleOn

UDFA
I’ve got a friend who is an Eagles fan. This guy watches every game to the end no matter what the score is or how well they play. There could be 4 minutes left with the Eagles down by 16 and he is saying “All we need is a pick 6, a quick score +2, a recovered onside kick and a field goal and we win”. Along with the optimism he has a huge Eagles logo chained to the front of his house with a matching tattoo on his shoulder. The guy cried when they lost the Super Bowl.

Although I have been a Rams fan since the mid 70’s, I can’t stand watching games that we play like sh*t. It just pisses me off. I will never stop being a fan or being optimistic each year. Just don’t waste my time or money with crap effort and talent.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I missed the live showing due to other obligations. After looking at the final score and reading the reactions here, I'm glad (it hurts to say that) I missed it. All I know is Quick is playing like a man now.