Is Gregg Williams the right Browns coach for Baker Mayfield?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
GW can't be any worse than the clowns they've had running the show there for the last decade and then some. Give him a shot lets see what he's got.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
I like how everyone is answering this question super seriously. All I know is Gregg Williams is going to be the most entertaining choice, success or failure for the Browns is irrelevant.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't hate Greg Williams....I liked his defense, except for the multiple personal fouls....

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Gregg Williams is the best candidate for the Browns. He was actually a great DC for the Rams when he was here.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I’m sold on Mayfield but I’m not sold on GW. At least for the long haul development that will be necessary. Browns should pick their HC very carefully because they are on the cusp roster wise.

I’m no Haslam fan, either.

But I do wish the Browns luck. They and their fans have suffered long enough.

Haslem is terrible, just awful.

I don't know who convinced him to hire Dorsey, but that person, or group of people deserve a raise.

And they need to make sure they keep ZAMPESE as QB coach.

Warner spoke highly of him.

Not the biggest fan of Williams blitzing all the time but, with this team being solid on defense he may control the blitzing. Should be interesting to see what they do.

This is one of a few interesting off season things to watch.

A couple of others..........

Are the Titans, who are a really, really good team despite Mariota's poor QB play and injury issues stick with him or do they make a move in the draft to grab someone for the future. If they had decided to draft Goff they would be the SB favorites right now IMO.

What are the Patriots going to do to bolster that roster? Brady is still a fantastic QB so they should be making lots of moves.

My favorite thought............What if the Eagles win the WC round and lose the divisional round but Foles has big games on both? What if he wins the Divisional round and loses the NFCCG but has three good to excellent games? There will be some deep thinking to do in Philly hahaha. And will fans eat horseshit off the street if they get to the NFCCG???

Belichick has a second chance. Maybe Greg Williams will do better in his second time around.

I think he got that for a couple of reasons. He actually did a very good job in CLE under serious duress unlike anything a HC has to endure.

He also had his mentor, Parcells, who is connected with Kraft probably helped too.

He was actually a great DC for the Rams when he was here.

He was meh. But has done well in CLE. If a new HC gets brought in they would be smart to keep him.