Is Case you need a reminder.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
A reminder of what Last years game with the Aint's looked like. Here are a few Photos ...

Goff Gurley.jpg

Goff.jpg

Gurley.jpg

Donald.jpg

McDonald.jpg

Ogletree.jpg

Tree2.jpg

Tavon.jpg

GoffTD.jpg

Get pumped up! This one will have a better ending!!

P.S. I'll have a better set of Photos to get Warmed up with on Game Day! I'm saving them!!(y);):D

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I remember right the Aints ran the score up with some questionable play calling late in the game . Revenge time ?

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
There's only one thing to remember... final 49-21 and Asshole Face running the reverse pass to go up by 28 with 10:00 left in game. I'm a firm believer in Karma and really hope it bites Asshole Face squarely in the ass. Even though Williams and Fisher are no longer around, there are quite few players who remember what happened last year.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
last year played them on 11/26... this year 11/27...
Not to "Nit-Pick" but it's the other way around Last year we played them on the 27th of Nov. and this year it's the 26th of Nov. I only remember because the "26th" is my Wife Birthday!!
I hope she doesn't think her Birthday party is going to interrupt my Football game!!!!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
If I remember right the Aints ran the score up with some questionable play calling late in the game . Revenge time ?
Yeah that’s right, that was a little Busch league on Asshole Face’s part, not sure tho that will carry over to the new Coaching staff, I like the Rams chances in this game

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Saints played with a major chip on their shoulders to spite Gregg Williams last year, I expect the inverse to happen tomorrow