Is Austin gonna return?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shawnbb158

Starter
Is tavon gonna return kicks and punts for us this year or is it gonna be givens? just a random question I was wondering lol

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

100% certainty. that's why they traded up for him, for him to make plays in every possible way.

Shawnbb158

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was thinking that it was almost for sure he was but wanted other opinions :) thanks.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
As much as I hate the idea.... His rookie year returning kicks is likely.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I dont really want to see him returning kickoffs, but punt returns is almost assured.

We are going to win 2-3 games this season just because of him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Yeah he and Givens will probably be on Kick Returns, and Austin will return punts.

I think that Givens will probably finish with more kick returns though, because people will kick away from Austin. They may try to punt away from him as well if he takes one or two to the house or has big returns like expected.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I gotta believe the coaching staff is going to try and get the ball in Austin's hands as many times as possible in every game. Having him return punts seems like an opportunity that is too good to pass up. Not sure about returning kickoffs,,, not really the same opportunity, but if he proves to be a real weapon in the return game I wouldn't be surprised if he returned kickoffs as well.

I believe Fish looks at the special teams in a way that many coaches are afraid to... Most coaches use their special teams in a defensive manner,,, Fish on the other hand has Huge Fucking Balls on special teams. I just can't see Fish not utilizing Austin to, if nothing else, at least mind fuck the opposing coaches and players in the return game. Fish aint fucking scared my Brethren.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good points George.

And if Austin doesn't do returns, I want my money back. :shock:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We let Amendola return punts (when he was healthy). Why would we not want to give a guy who's so much more athletic the opportunity to do the same? Shoot. I'll be plenty upset if he *doesn't* return punts.