Is anyone gettin the Lions game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Lions are playin pretty damn good.

The Patriots? Not so much. Pretty boy is gettin knocked down, smacked, and driven into the turf by the DL. It's pretty enjoyable.

But after EVERY signle play they show pretty boy's face. After every Lions TD, run, KO...pretty boy. I expect that from ESPN...but not CBS.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Angry Ram said:

The Patriots? Not so much. Pretty boy is gettin knocked down, smacked, and driven into the turf by the DL. It's pretty enjoyable.

But after EVERY signle play they show pretty boy's face. After every Lions TD, run, KO...pretty boy. I expect that from ESPN...but not CBS.
Better get used to the trend. Because once Bradford becomes that big, he's the only mug you're going to see on the Rams too.

bluecoconuts

Legend
My buddy is a huge Lions fan so he's watching it here with us, Pats aren't really looking good.. Half their defense is back in NE though, so I'm not taking too much out of the game. I don't expect them to look this bad through the year.

My friend tried to brag about how Stafford looks, says he looks better than Bradford since he threw for 7/8 yards and a TD in the first quarter, to which I laughed and informed him that Bradford was 8/8 for 2 TD's in the first quarter. :mrgreen:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
My buddy is a huge Lions fan so he's watching it here with us, Pats aren't really looking good.. Half their defense is back in NE though, so I'm not taking too much out of the game. I don't expect them to look this bad through the year.

My friend tried to brag about how Stafford looks, says he looks better than Bradford since he threw for 7/8 yards and a TD in the first quarter, to which I laughed and informed him that Bradford was 8/8 for 2 TD's in the first quarter. :mrgreen:
Ha haaaaaaaaaaaa......

fail_stamp.JPG

StlouisramsX said:
Angry Ram said:

Better get used to the trend. Because once Bradford becomes that big, he's the only mug you're going to see on the Rams too.

Can't come soon enough! I'd take Sammy (just on looks) any day over Brady. Sam looks like a man, Brady a girl.

Go Sam!!! Go Rams!!!

Angry Ram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
StlouisramsX said:
Angry Ram said:

Do you really think that's gonna happen unless (when) after the Rams win the SB?

I mean, pretty boy hasn't won a SB since 2004 or a playoff game since 2007 (that was 4 years ago!) yet he still gets gushed over like he has 10 rings.

haha they are interviewin Suh right now and he is still savorin to get after pretty boy.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
The way the lions offense moved the ball on them reminded me a lot of what we did to them last year. It was fun to watch. That team has a solid chance of making the playoffs this year. The big issue for them will be running the ball and the D will still be vulnerable to big plays.

Angry Ram

Ummm the Rams got their asses kicked in Detriot.

Angry Ram

haha yeha that game was awesome. But pretty boy was so amazin vs. the Ram 3rd stringers!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I never ever watch that Cheatriots, but when I saw the score of that game I just had to watch the replay... thanks to NFL Preseason Pass, I got it on-demand. Nothing better than seeing Belicheat getting his a$$ kicked, even if it is only preseason.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
interference said:
I never ever watch that Cheatriots, but when I saw the score of that game I just had to watch the replay... thanks to NFL Preseason Pass, I got it on-demand. Nothing better than seeing Belicheat getting his a$$ kicked, even if it is only preseason.
+ infinity.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
StlouisramsX said:
interference said:
+ infinity.

No doubt.

superfan24

Starter
interference said:

This is what I'm talking about. Was talking to a die hard bengals fan (season ticket holder) and he also hates the cheaters as much as we do. I don't think anyone can stand them

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
superfan24 said:
interference said:

This is what I'm talking about. Was talking to a die hard bengals fan (season ticket holder) and he also hates the cheaters as much as we do. I don't think anyone can stand them
You know, other than the crazy Boston fans (who I also can't stand), who else likes the Cheatriots? I just don't get the love.

bluecoconuts

Legend
interference said:
superfan24 said:
interference said:

You know, other than the crazy Boston fans (who I also can't stand), who else likes the Cheatriots? I just don't get the love.

I hooked up with a girl who was a Pats fan here in LA... However when she was making breakfast in a Brady jersey the next morning I made the decision that I wouldn't call again. I found her facebook and she had pictures of her in that jersey as well, I should have checked that first.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
bluecoconuts said:
I hooked up with a girl who was a Pats fan here in LA... However when she was making breakfast in a Brady jersey the next morning I made the decision that I wouldn't call again. I found her facebook and she had pictures of her in that jersey as well, I should have checked that first.
My brother is a big Rams fan, but his son roots for the whiners and his wife is a Cowgirls fan. My wife, since we moved up to Washington, roots for the Shehawks. She's always done that shit to me, talking up the Raiders and the Vikings when we lived in So Cal. Strange woman. She thinks my die-hard Rams fandom is a big joke, yet she doesn't give me any crap over my Dodgers.

My point is, you can't ever tell how your woman is going to roll, especially if they don't really understand football and their fans. Some guys get lucky, but most of us just endure.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:
My brother is a big Rams fan, but his son roots for the whiners and his wife is a Cowgirls fan. My wife, since we moved up to Washington, roots for the Shehawks. She's always done that shit to me, talking up the Raiders and the Vikings when we lived in So Cal. Strange woman. She thinks my die-hard Rams fandom is a big joke, yet she doesn't give me any crap over my Dodgers.

My point is, you can't ever tell how your woman is going to roll, especially if they don't really understand football and their fans. Some guys get lucky, but most of us just endure.
lol. My wife wanted the scoop before we got married.
She said, "Okay, which teams am I supposed to hate and why?"

RamsFan4Life

Starter
StlouisramsX said:
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:
My brother is a big Rams fan, but his son roots for the whiners and his wife is a Cowgirls fan. My wife, since we moved up to Washington, roots for the Shehawks. She's always done that shyte to me, talking up the Raiders and the Vikings when we lived in So Cal. Strange woman. She thinks my die-hard Rams fandom is a big joke, yet she doesn't give me any crap over my Dodgers.

lol. My wife wanted the scoop before we got married.
She said, "Okay, which teams am I supposed to hate and why?"

KEEPER!!!

Anonymous

Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:
My brother is a big Rams fan, but his son roots for the whiners and his wife is a Cowgirls fan. My wife, since we moved up to Washington, roots for the Shehawks. She's always done that shyte to me, talking up the Raiders and the Vikings when we lived in So Cal. Strange woman. She thinks my die-hard Rams fandom is a big joke, yet she doesn't give me any crap over my Dodgers.

Seahawks? :sokay: I told my wife all kids would be raised Cardinals baseball fans. Not negotiable. In '95 the Rams rider was adopted. Not negotiable.