Is AD really going to retire???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry but Josina is not a valid source in my book.

I hear you not a fan either but isn't that a quote? But again if we had a lot to process as fans I can only imagine AD and for him it's about help but moreso it's almost like football vs. family. That's what is concerning but we need to ride out the storm.

Speeps

Starter
“This might be it for me, what more do I have to accomplish? You see guys like Whit calling it a career to be with his family more and that’s exactly what I want. Losing Von hurts too”

— IG: Josina Anderson (@IosinaAnderson) March 17, 2022
This is inaccurate. Josina Anderson does not use her Instagram account to report the news. She only does that on twitter. Additionally, her Instagram handle is @JosinaAnderson.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Today I put up copy of it but was Josina Anderson and it was a quote from what he said l sadly. He could just be emotional. Look at us we exploded with emotion imagine AD.

Once we get another quality Edge rusher for him, AD will settle down and look at all the other improvements being made. The Rams are aiming to repeat, Snead hasn't gone to sleep on AD or us fans.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
This is inaccurate. Josina Anderson does not use her Instagram account to report the news. She only does that on twitter. Additionally, her Instagram handle is @JosinaAnderson.

I hope your 1 million percent correct dude.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
If he was going to retire on the condition Von is back, the Rams would have matched the offer to Von and figured it out later.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I’m pretty sure I am. I follow her on Instagram. If you go to her page there’s nothing there regarding AD or any other player. She only reports via Twitter.

Great catch then dude I can take one less Xanax lol....but the threat still looks sadly

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Like all players, AD is only interested in getting paid more than the other guy.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
“This might be it for me, what more do I have to accomplish? You see guys like Whit calling it a career to be with his family more and that’s exactly what I want. Losing Von hurts too”

— IG: Josina Anderson (@IosinaAnderson) March 17, 2022

To that I say, Whit played 16 years, you got a few to go AD :)

oldnotdead

Legend
In reality, IMO I don't see AD playing in 2024 at the latest. If the Rams get Hunter I see him playing 2 more years, if not I think realistically this could be his last year.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
This AD thread at least for now is just as relevant as any other thread even more so actually. The fact remains that these words have actually been said by AD at one time or another. So yea some of us are concerned and vent and try to figure shit out just like any other thread about like tress being traded etc. Those threads are more speculative this actually is somethingAD said many times so id say its rather important.

To me hearing you guys opinion on this is way more therapeutic or helpful because this came from the horses mouth at least 2-3 times.

However I can give a shit less where deshaun Watson ends up as that has no baring on our rams really. While this could alter our franchise and set it back for years not to mention he is a fan favorite and one of the best to ever do it.

I dont think any of us thought we would be having this conversation at this point in AD's career especially after a Superbowl. So I feel this vent/ worry thread is a necessary evil for now and is much needed should stay open til we have a decision either way. This shit is real until proven otherwise. I get why some may not want to discuss it though. It wouod be a bitter pill to swallow putting it mildly.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I watched NFL Live and Total Access last night. I just watched Get Up and Good Morning Football.

Not a single mention that the most dominant defensive player in the past decade is considering retirement.

Now, I am old enough to know that ANYTHING is possible. And, while Donald is a dedicated professional and seems like a genuinely nice guy, he can also be kind of emotional. However, until this gets attention from sources more credible than Josina Anderson and Ramblin Fan's Bret Stuter, I am going to worry about other more important things ... like the Rams adding a right guard, or another defensive piece ... or two.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Having the quickest & most lethal scoring weapon passing offense in the NFL might be the best way to make Aaron Donald even more effective in 2022. I am sure AD knows this & is already working out feverishly to be even better in his pass rusher skills.

Opponents will be in a constant catch-up mode!