Iphone 6 and Iphone 6 plus

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
so Apple just copied everything from Samsung and called it a new phone?

They lost their touch without Jobs.

The thing that pisses me most off about Apple is their "ecosystem". I spent thousands of dollars on itunes for years on Songs, Movies, etc.

They refuse to make them cross compatabile with other companies devices. Sure i can download itunes on my pc, but not my android?

No thanks. Ill just rip music and download it to my new phone for free. If it had been compatible, i probably would have kept spending money in the Itunes store. But forget about that now. Im never going back!

Actually Jobs was swiping plenty of stuff from other people, yeah he innovated too but some of Apples stuff was not from his mind despite the media slavishly fawning on him. Some of the stuff Apple brought to market was innovated elsewhere and then Apple bought the company. Jobs was very good at keeping his eyes on a company that had emerging technology then would make a crazy offer to buy it out and keep the brains in the place in house to finish the evolution of what they were making. Siri is the biggest one, Apple didn't create that they bought it.

In the last few years both Android and Apple have been blatantly stealing ideas from each other however Samsung clearly has the edge in innovations and features right now.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Had a Motorola Razr Maxx (Verizon) and had tons of problems... worst phone experience I ever had. Not sure how much was attributable to the hardware and how much was network (4G), but it ran slow, hot and was just plain bad... locked up all the time.

Heard a lot of good things about the HTC One M_8. I had an HTC previously and it was very good.

So switched to AT&T and got the M_8. Absolutely fantastic phone and network.

I am thrilled with this experience. The phone is solid, great looking, fast as can be and reliable... and the network is awesome.

So glad I switched! Highly recommend to others.