Invade the Bay 2022

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
The 49ers invaded our house twice this year. Twice! Seeing that sea of red boiled my blood.

Time for some payback. Who's down for making the game in Santa Clara?

Warning: unfunny comedian's only funny line:

IMG_20220201_184342.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If any of you do, make sure you wear an NFC Championship cap to remind them of what happened.

BTW, I was watching something with Mark Schlereth that referred to the 6-game streak they had on us, and he was saying how when he was in Washington how hard it was to beat the Giants who had a streak on them, but once they broke the streak, it was floodgates. I think getting the monkey off their back in this particular game is really going to give the Rams a ton of confidence next time they play them. Of course, we have a more immediate game to prepare for ... :laugh1: :sunglasses:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
The 49ers invaded our house twice this year. Twice! Seeing that sea of red boiled my blood.

Time for some payback. Who's down for making the game in Santa Clara?

Warning: unfunny comedian's only funny line:

View attachment 51754

Sounds great but kinda focused on winning the superbowl right now. Win that and shoving it up their ass in Levi will feel even better next season

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The stadium sucks, the city sucks and the people suck(for the most part) so nah I'll watch from home. I used to go to the Bay for every game vs them but stopped a couple years after their new stadium opened.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
The stadium sucks, the city sucks and the people suck(for the most part) so nah I'll watch from home. I used to go to the Bay for every game vs them but stopped a couple years after their new stadium opened.
With you brother. Live a 1.5 hour drive away.

Will never go to that shit hole again.

Never been for a game. For a concert.

Will never go for ANY concert again.

Even if (insert your most desired band dead or alive here) played there again.

You have one shot............

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With you brother. Live a 1.5 hour drive away.

Will never go to that shit hole again.

Never been for a game. For a concert.

Will never go for ANY concert again.

Even if (insert your most desired band dead or alive here) played there again.

You have one shot............
Went there the first I think 3 years it was open for our game vs them. Went for decades to the Stick. Born in Castro Valley lived in Heyward now northern Nevada and no desire to go back. And have only 1 cousin and his family left in the Bay, he's got too good of a job there to move too.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Went there the first I think 3 years it was open for our game vs them. Went for decades to the Stick. Born in Castro Valley lived in Heyward now northern Nevada and no desire to go back. And have only 1 cousin and his family left in the Bay, he's got too good of a job there to move too.
So many stories about this past weekend but past an old whiner fan on our way to the Uber pickup place after arrival and he said without any provocation be cause we were wearing Rams gear "Welcome to Levi Stadium South". My wife said without hesitation, "thank you! Levi Stadium North is for the homeless." He almost fell into the street. Swear to god.