Interviews from 8/6 Coliseum Practice (videos)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
It was Fun being their! And I got a great "Throw-Back Cap their!" But @$16 a pop for Beer and $20-$40 Parking it ain't going to be Cheap to go to these games!:cautious::D

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Glad it was fun Dave, I hope you had sunscreen on the little Ram Ett.
P.S Parking for games will be $60.00 min I believe.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Glad it was fun Dave, I hope you had sunscreen on the little Ram Ett.
P.S Parking for games will be $60.00 min I believe.
No Sunscreen ( Bad Granpa!) Baught her a Hat $44 (Good Granpa!) I have Photos to share But I'm having a problem Down-Loading them from My Wife's phone, Keep your fingers crossed! ( New Rules at the stadium NO CAMERA's ALLOWED!)

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I am going to a minor league baseball game today. Two tickets to see the AAA Yankees cost $13.00 each. And I thought that was expensive.

RamWoodie

Legend
It was Fun being their! And I got a great "Throw-Back Cap their!" But @$16 a pop for Beer and $20-$40 Parking it ain't going to be Cheap to go to these games!:cautious::D
Bro...I'm "old school" educated...and I know sometimes we just forget things...but I gotta *try* help you in your use of the word "their".

The word you wanted to use is "there". Please don't take this as a knock...but I offer you a link to the use of:
"their, there, and they’re":
http://blog.dictionary.com/their-there-theyre/

You never know...you may be applying for a job somewhere and eliminate yourself by the misuse of words.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Bro...I'm "old school" educated...and I know sometimes we just forget things...but I gotta *try* help you in your use of the word "their".

The word you wanted to use is "there". Please don't take this as a knock...but I offer you a link to the use of:

You never know...you may be applying for a job somewhere and eliminate yourself by the misuse of words.
Thanks!I'm well aware of the proper use of the words "there, their and they're" I just typed hurriedly and didn't pre read my post! And at 72 years Old I don't plan on any Job searching in the near Future!:D

I also got a "HardKnocks" Post while I was at the Coliseum!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Spruce: "I can't wait for the season to start." Seems to me that kid is confident he's gonna make the roster.

Gurley: "I call him Baby Gronk." Tells me the other players see and recognize what the rest of us are seeing, so drink that Kool Aid dammit!

Fish: "Prepare for the Cowboys." Marinelli is really good at squeezing production from what he has, but he keeps things simple particularly in preseason. Last year's cowpoke defense was middle of the pack, so they're better than they get credit for I think, but their primary weakness is the edge rush. They do have a lot of youth though, so no telling what the Rams tackles will see on Saturday. My chief concern is GRob on the blindside of course at this point but overall after seeing a Williams defense in camp playing the Boys should be about basic execution.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Now THATS LA Dave....

Told you we need to sneak in a cooler!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Now THATS LA Dave....

Told you we need to sneak in a cooler!!!
You where right!:DTHEY ARE SEARCHING EVERYTHING, and they scan you! AND YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE A CAMERA IN, or a baby stroller! They had 3 different Security Staffs their and NO ONE had the rules clear!:wow:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

sup Wood? you indeed may be old school educated, Hell Dave? He is just plain old!!!:ROFLMAO:

I'm sure when he read his comment he went"gaaah," like we've all done before:dizzy:

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
n1nji.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
No Sunscreen ( Bad Granpa!) Baught her a Hat $44 (Good Granpa!) I have Photos to share But I'm having a problem Down-Loading them from My Wife's phone, Keep your fingers crossed! ( New Rules at the stadium NO CAMERA's ALLOWED!)
No camera's allowed ?

How they going to do that , no phones ?

Stony32

Fan since tickets were $5.50
Spruce: "I can't wait for the season to start." Seems to me that kid is confident he's gonna make the roster.

Gurley: "I call him Baby Gronk." Tells me the other players see and recognize what the rest of us are seeing, so drink that Kool Aid dammit!

Evidently, the other players don't know his 40 time and haven't seen his unimpressive college game film. :rolleyes: