Interview: Rams OL Jamon Brown in London

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Well spoken kid who sounds confident in the team's preparation.

Hope we come out 4-3 and not vice versa!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm praying this guy figures it out and helps this line take the next step. We have good talent up front, but they're five guys playing football not five guys playing as one. He and Havenstein make a formidable pair on the right side physically, too, if they're on the same page.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Nice guy....married...probably doesn't smoke or drink...

Personally, I'll take a Harvey Dahl, Richie incognito type ANYDAY, than a bunch of choir boys...oh yeah, Brown sings too...probably in a choir...

Dude is constantly getting blown back in pass pro....and I just don't see the all pro lineman Fisher spoke of a year ago...

The line should take Gurley's rushing stats personally...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice guy....married...probably doesn't smoke or drink...

Personally, I'll take a Harvey Dahl, Richie incognito type ANYDAY, than a bunch of choir boys...oh yeah, Brown sings too...probably in a choir...
Reggie White was probably the nicest and most reserved guy off the field, and yet...

Richie Incognito, on the other hand, is a walking-talking turd. Both on and off the field.
Just gimme a guy who loves football and wants to be the GOAT. That's the guy I want.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I think Brown was just rusty and coming off a major injury. Hopefully he catches on

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I think Brown was just rusty and coming off a major injury. Hopefully he catches on
He was inactive, too....I think that sent a signal to him--he grew up fast..they activated him right on time...saving us form Donnal or worse at guard ;)

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
http://www.sbsun.com/sports/20161018/la-rams-working-on-springing-todd-gurley-loose

"By all accounts, the Rams are making slow progress toward getting Gurley going, and Gurley hasn’t made a peep of complaint when it comes to his linemen, but guard Jamon Brown indicated some frustration Tuesday.

“It’s obviously a tough time, because Todd Gurley is an amazing football player,” Brown said. “But we knew, coming into this year, that a lot of people were going to be ready.o_O They were going to load the box. They were going to do everything they could to contain him.”:thinking:

Gurley rushed for 58 yards on 14 carries in Sunday’s loss to Detroit. That’s not great:palm:, but his average of 4.1 yards per carry was his best of the season. Gurley also caught four passes for 39 yards.

Gurley was productive early in the Detroit game, but the Rams went away from him during the second half in part because of the hot hand of quarterback Case Keenum. For the first time this season, Gurley consistently was able to get to the line of scrimmage and find holes, rather than immediately being hit.

The biggest thing for us, as offensive linemen,” Brown said, “is to not try to go outside of ourselves, but just to continue to work together and come together to try to open those holes and give him the opportunity he needs. Up to this point, I feel like we’re on the brink of making it happen."

“We’ve just got to keep working. Coach always tells us, those big runs come from the small, 2-yard, 3-yard gains. We’ll get those big gains.”:icare:

:wow: