interesting stat I just heard on the radio..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
From some Sports betting program talking nfl...

Kyler Murray #1 QBR against zone in NFL

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Murray is the top ranked QB in the league right now at 109.4 passer rating so I'd be surprised if he wasn't one of the best performing QBs against both zone and man. He's kind of in his own group right now tbh.

Rams need to work his ass over and bring him down a bit. :part:

oldnotdead

Legend
Murray's rating is deceptive. He's really only a one maybe two route reader. That is why the vast majority of his throws are within 10 yards of the LOS. It's why I've been saying take away his first two reads and the pass rush will have time to pressure him. Half or more of his deep throws were off of scrambles where he's looking for dropped coverages. He can be inconsistent with his deep throws. One he will throw a dime. The next it will be off-target. Keep containment and pressure him and control the run game. Kyler will get frustrated and force throws.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Murray is the top ranked QB in the league right now at 109.4 passer rating so I'd be surprised if he wasn't one of the best performing QBs against both zone and man. He's kind of in his own group right now tbh.

Rams need to work his ass over and bring him down a bit. :part:

Did you see the GB game ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Murray's rating is deceptive. He's really only a one maybe two route reader. That is why the vast majority of his throws are within 10 yards of the LOS. It's why I've been saying take away his first two reads and the pass rush will have time to pressure him. Half or more of his deep throws were off of scrambles where he's looking for dropped coverages. He can be inconsistent with his deep throws. One he will throw a dime. The next it will be off-target. Keep containment and pressure him and control the run game. Kyler will get frustrated and force throws.

Like I just posted about the GB game in which he lost & was hurt.I an RG111 type injury almost happen again. Once a player is hurt & try’s to keep on playing.More so from a running QB.

Anyways he threw a couple picks ? Or turned the ball over when pressured.
Colt McCoy ran the Cards offense well.
Last week Klyer & Hopkins returned.I just know The Rams D”Line is hungry.
I’m calling for over 3 1/2 sacks easy.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
BTW - I have him(Klyer Murray)as my fantasy QB & didn’t play him.He had 35 points.
Have to add The Rams need to run the ball down the Cards throat.There run defense got exposed.Everyone was talking about how bad The Rams run D was. Looked up Arizona which was like last per yard.GB controls the game & put pressure on Murray.I believe the blueprint went public.

The less chances he gets the better.Ernest Jones is showing off his cover skills.Last week & against Houston he showed up.I think he could get a pick or fumble.

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
teams are going to play more zone against him also because its dangerous to turn your back to him in man.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Did you see the GB game ?
All QBs have bad games. The best simply have fewer and tend to show up in the big ones.

He is having a remarkable season but hopefully we can contain him then things should look much different this time around.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
You have to hit Murray and hit him a lot if you want to beat the Cards. Period.

And they *don't* get the ball out quickly, so that adjustment against the Rams is going to be unlikely.
This is a game where Donald, Floyd and Miller need to get to the damn QB.