Interesting Roster Evaluation by Navin Johnson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The Rams Don’t Need Anything
by Navin R. Johnson

The Rams don’t need anything.
Except OBJ. They don’t need anything else. Just OBJ…and Tyrann Matthieu. That’s all they need. OBJ, Matthieu…and another CB. They don’t need one other thing…not one…oh, wait…they need another pass rusher. They just need OBJ, Matthieu, a CB, a pass rusher, and nothing else. Except OL depth, for sure. But that’s all they need.

What do you think? Is he right? Okay always thought he was kind of a jerk.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
No idea who he is or why anyone should care what he thinks.

I trust our FO, this obviously lame attempt at plagiarism not so much.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I love that movie so much....

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I love that movie so much....
It actually got mostly terrible reviews when it first came out.

I remember seeing it first run and I was laughing my ass off and I was the only one in the theater that was getting it.

The same thing happened with The Blues Brothers movie.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am picking out a thermos for you
Not any ordinary thermos for you
But the extra best thermos that you can buy, with vinyl and stripes and cup built right in!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Um... WHO? Should I know or care who Navin Johnson is?

"The Jerk" definitely makes for a better thread topic. I am always using that scene from the movie. I don't need this. I don't need any of this.... I need this. My kids never got the reference until I made them watch the movie. Now I need to watch that movie again. Because I too was born a poor black child with no rhythm.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Funny. I never really thought about Martin's name in the movie. Then I started thinking... Wait.

Yeah... Got me.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
"Stay away from those cans!!!"

I was crying laughing at that!!!

That, when Navi discovers rhythm from of all things a Montovani record (Muzak before Muzak), and when dad takes him out and literally shows him the difference between shit and Shinola (while Navin was standing in a pile of shit…LOL)

That whole movie is gold

This review is brought to you by Thermos and “Iron Balls” McGinty

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Um... WHO? Should I know or care who Navin Johnson is?

"The Jerk" definitely makes for a better thread topic. I am always using that scene from the movie. I don't need this. I don't need any of this.... I need this. My kids never got the reference until I made them watch the movie. Now I need to watch that movie again. Because I too was born a poor black child with no rhythm.

Let’s just say as a mixed kid, when I visited my family in PA that’s all black or mixed… this movie got brought up… it was fun but from the outside I’m sure it looked savage LOL

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He was Jim Carey before Jim Carey. And that was his version of Ace Ventura. They both were over the top stupid, yet very funny. Then they both became much better actors with some more serious roles at times.