Inside look at San Francisco's new stadium

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
[2]d4bDVqYzrkjvijTgHllJz1lwYc3qPhLC[/2]

Exclusive Behind the Scenes Tour of San Francisco 49ers' Levi's Stadium

The San Francisco 49ers' new Levi's Stadium, set to open before the 2014 NFL season, is going to be fantastic. Bleacher Report's "Behind the Mic" went behind the scenes to get all of the details on this massive undertaking.

Host Damon Bruce took some moments with Jack Hill, the man in charge of the construction project in Santa Clara, to get an exclusive, firsthand look at its amazing features before the official unveiling.

It's no wonder the 49ers will be the host of Super Bowl L in 2016.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1678039-why-the-49ers-new-levis-stadium-will-be-the-greatest-sports-complex-in-sports?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=cnn-sports-bin&hpt=hp_bn15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1678 ... pt=hp_bn15</a>

bluecoconuts

Legend
It's going to be great watching Bradford hold that Lombardi trophy in San Fran's new house.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
It's going to be great watching Bradford hold that Lombardi trophy in San Fran's new house.

Maybe we could go back to the blue/yellows for that game.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
They better not give me an inside look.....I may bring explosives...... :shifty:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
biggame1190 said:
They better not give me an inside look.....I may bring explosives...... :shifty:

:lmao:

y2joey

UDFA
The Rams winning SB 50 in San Fran would make up for the game not being in L.A.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
This is about the time I want to become Bane and blow up a stadium full of Whiners....