"(Insert college QB name here) had all day to throw in college..."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
I think it's more that the haters stay away, but still read the board, they lurk. And then they go to another board to post the hate. I've seen it. They do it. So,this is one way to get them information. But the haters and baiters are out there, even if they don't post.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My brother B&G did you read your PM (under "Conversations") I sent you the other day?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I think it's more that the haters stay away, but still read the board, they lurk. And then they go to another board to post the hate. I've seen it. They do it. So,this is one way to get them information. But the haters and baiters are out there, even if they don't post.
Proxy arguing isn't really a preferred method of posting around here, but I don't make the policy. And it seems kinda feeble to want to argue with people in absentia. Probably best to just let them have their own opinions where they are and not worry so much about what they think. I, for one, would rather hear about your own thoughts and opinions on things than what "haters" somewhere else think. That stuff doesn't matter to me.

RFIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh I've seen him called Sam Bustford at "other" places so just be glad...

iced

you guys have got to be bored - we're gonna hear about this crap all the way til training camp

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Sam Bustfraud is also one of the names he's called.
Well, that settles it.

To the armory everyone!

OBBq7im.jpg

moklerman

Warner-phile
That's why I'm thankful for this board. I'm basically down to just this one because I'm so sick of supposed Rams fans that harp on what failure they think Bradford is. I'm just glad for Bradford's sake that there appears to be a light at the end of the tunnel with this team. Kind of like how things turned out for Bruce and some of the other guys who went through such tough times to finally get rewarded. I think Bradford will eventually get to play on a winner and all of these tough times will have made him better in the long run.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
And of course "Samantha" is a depressingly common label of mockery.

I wonder if some people think that being a woman would be the ultimate lowest level of life, and thus it's an incredibly deadly and witty insult.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

I wonder if some people think that being a woman would be the ultimate lowest level of life, and thus it's an incredibly deadly and witty insult.
I think most of them ARE women, so...

iced

Just don't use that in a Dolphin locker room - you'll be sued....

PhxRam

Who cares what he did in college? He is a dud in the NFL.

How about a little introduction and tell us a little about yourself?

It must be terribly hard for you to be a ram fan in the heart of Seahawk country.