Injury news?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Maybe ive missed them but I haven't seen any practice reports this week or any injury reports. I'm hoping Spruce, Cooper and Gaines are ready to roll this sunday.

A55VA6

Legend
Wednesday Injury report.

CB Lamarcus Joyner (Foot) - Limited
WR Pharoh Cooper (Shoulder) - Did Not Practice
WR Nelson Spruce (Knee) - Did Not Practice
DT Michael Brockers (Thigh) - Did Not Practice
CB E.J. Gaines (Thigh) - Did Not Practice
RB Todd Gurley (Rest) - Did Not Practice

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I don't think we will get Cooper or Spuce back this week...and maybe not next either. I seem to remember a report saying as much last week. Who knows though, bcuz Fisher is such a sly coach. Always the smartest guy in an empty room.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
IIRC spruce said something about hoping to practice next week. I dont think Cooper's injury was suppose to be that long, so maybe both back next week

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
IIRC spruce said something about hoping to practice next week. I dont think Cooper's injury was suppose to be that long, so maybe both back next week

I thought I remembered reading that Cooper would likely miss more time than Spruce...Up to 4 weeks...

Psycho_X

Legend
I thought I remembered reading that Cooper would likely miss more time than Spruce...Up to 4 weeks...

This is what I heard as well. Cooper a 4 week deal so looking at maybe game 3 but probably 4. And Spruce was supposed to be ready a couple of weeks into the season so hopefully next week he'll start practicing. I know he's been doing running and light work already.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hope these reports are all "Smoke!" IDK!! Just Hoping to see them this week!!