Injuries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Bye week always seems to happen at a good time. Hope some Rams can heal up and be good to go or closer to return in 2 weeks vs da Bears.

-Kendricks
-Richardson
-Harvey Dahl
-TJ McDonald

The 2 TE/hback versatility we have with Kendricks and Harkey is key to the success of our running game. I think we missed Lance today opening some of those lanes for Zac & Benny (saw them trying to use Smith in Lance's role). Kendricks also is often the overlooked weapon on offense.

Don't get me wrong I love me some Benny, but he's similar to Zac imo. DRich gives us a true change of pace as a weapon on the edge when he's healthy. I think he's gotten a bad wrap from many fans this year. His struggles have been due to his season long turf toe which he's never fully recovered from since week 1 & the fact that Schotty insists on running him between the tackles, not his mo. But the few sweeps/pitches/stretches he's run this year have been fairly successful. We need to get back to those plays when he's healthy.

Although I like what Saffold did today at RG, I think our OL is better as a unit when Harvey Dahl is playing RG. If you really want to get Roger some PT, plug him in at LG, plus he's athletic enough to run some pulls.

I thought TMac was very solid in his SS role this year and was starting to turn a corner before he was injured. He's a big hitter and surprised me in coverage. Never saw him give up any HUGE plays, as has been the case for the most part for our safties this year. Reunite the McSafties!

Idk if we can get a WC spot like some have hoped (although we're still mathematically in the hunt, albeit longshots), but we can certainly win many more games this year if we can play like we did today. I've never been a guy with the "lose for draft position" mentality. Win every game you can, even once you're eliminated.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
When is TJ due back?

EDIT:

With his designation he's allowed to return to practice after 6 weeks. He was injured in the Thursday night 49'er game, exactly 6 games ago.

Whether his fractured leg is well enough to practice is another question.

Last edited by a moderator:

A55VA6

Legend
When is TJ due back?

EDIT:

With his designation he's allowed to return to practice after 6 weeks. He was injured in the Thursday night 49'er game, exactly 6 games ago.

Whether his fractured leg is well enough to practice is another question.
Pretty sure if all goes right TJ will play against the Niners in a few weeks. I don't think he'll play the Bears.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Hopefully TJ is at least practicing with the team again by the Bears game. And yeah... this late in the season, you can expect the injury list to have a few names on it. I'm more excited about the Bye week falling on opening weekend of rifle deer season.