Incognito must undergo evaluation before he returns to NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...incognito-must-be-evaluated-before-nfl-return

Just my opinion, but I think you call that a Lobotomy....:)

Richie Incognito wants to play in the NFL again, and he knows two teams he wants to play for: theMiami Dolphins and Oakland Raiders. But his return to the league is far from simple.

This puts another obstacle in the way of Incognito's return to the league. NFL Media columnist Michael Silver notes that Incognito has a history with Raiders offensive coordinator Greg Olson and offensive line coach Tony Sparano, but they ultimately aren't making personnel decisions.

Incognito has visited three separate treatment facilities for substance abuse and mental-health issues in the past several weeks, according to Silver.

We haven't mentioned the football aspect. Even if Incognito had no other issues, borderline starters over 30 years old don't have an easy time finding jobs in free agency. Incognito has an uphill battle to find an organization that wants to bring him aboard with so much uncertainty surrounding him.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
I know im in the minority here but I would still like to kick the tires on this, he will probably have to sign for Vet min, and I believe his old buddy jake could keep him in line.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know im in the minority here but I would still like to kick the tires on this, he will probably have to sign for Vet min, and I believe his old buddy jake could keep him in line.

If he could prove he would not be a cancer in the locker room, I would tend to agree. If he settled for the NFL minimum. Richie is a man who can go off at any time. I am not sure we need something like that now. We are finally seeing some real improvements and making some good moves.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Yeah I would think fisher and snead would consult with Jake first and see what he thought about it, I dont know how close they are and if Jake even thinks he can keep him in line or not.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I suppose he would find himself at home with the Rams and could shore up the OL.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I've grown tired of the NFL's duplicity, which allows scum like Belicheat & Craft to be treated as Gods while regular screw-ups who don't have evil agenda get crucified. Yeah, their are plenty of screw-ups in the NFL family, but not all of them are evil plotting psychophants. Richie is just a mess who certainly doesn't deserve all of the hate being lobbed upon him. But now, he's going to have to go through Goodhell's re-orientation training, which is probably something out of 1984.