Incognito Checks Self Into Mental Hospital

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
So next time you think I don't know what the hell I'm talking about, fucking check yourself.
Not gonna respond in kind there, but what you heard of vs. what I saw in the flesh, doesn't compare,so NO when it comes to what I've seen you DON'T know what you are talking about.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This board is for venting. We're Rams fans after all! :D I applaud the work that you do with the foster children. (y) They are so much better off, through experiencing a taste of stability and a loving home, than they would have been otherwise. You were never going to save that last kid. Somethings are not up to us.

But the real question is; do you have room for Incognito?

H*LL NOOOOOOO!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Not gonna respond in kind there, but what you heard of vs. what I saw in the flesh, doesn't compare,so NO when it comes to what I've seen you DON'T know what you are talking about.

To your corners boys! There is a limit to what toughness can achieve this this world.

Remember what Einstein said, "I don't know what WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones."

For the record I was not in the military. I tried, even got as far as getting a congressional nomination to attend an academy, but I have a immune system disorder that precluded me. I have zero resistance to secondary infections, like pneumonia, and struggle to fight viruses. I wouldn't even have made it through the type of training that stresses your ability to stay up multiple days. So in this case, my "toughness" would have killed me before I ever got to a battle field.

I feel honored to participate in the same forum with people that have served, especially considering that we're all on the same side here.