In the trenches

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

crazyhorns

Rookie
On paper the Rams can argue they have significantly improve both lines defense and offense. If the addition and experience translate and the Rams lines perform as a top 3 Oline and Dline how will that effect the overall bottom line Wins and Losses?

I like most feel that when the line plays at a high level it makes everyone better ie QB's, RB's, CB's, and etc.

With that being said I felt the Rams prior to free agency and the draft would be a team that could win anywhere from 6 at worst and 10 games at best. Post free agency and draft I feel the Rams could win anywhere from 9 at worst to 13 games at best.

Also what gives me a lot of confidence is going into this year is how that FO selection of players that come from winning organizations. Several of our top picks have come from winning powerhouse college teams.