In the NFC there are really only 2 teams the Rams have as competition for the conference title

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Eagles. If Wentz stays healthy. If he goes down then there is only one team that concerns me.

Two weeks into the season is early, I know it's very early.

But..........the only other team the Rams have to be concerned about in the playoffs is their old nemesis the Vikings.

Home field is critical, and so then week 4 and week 15 are hyper critical.

I don't see any other teams being able to compete with the Rams.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams exude dominance. The team will be 4-0 by next Friday and the talk of the NFL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Green Bay just went toe to toe with Minnesota.

They have a soft schedule, so do the Vikings.

But the Pack has a weak defense so I don't see them as a ral threat even though IMO AR is perhaps the best QB I have seen since Steve Young.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They have a soft schedule, so do the Vikings.

But the Pack has a weak defense so I don't see them as a ral threat even though IMO AR is perhaps the best QB I have seen since Steve Young.
SUMBICH! ~Kurt

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They could be 8-0 going into the matchup with the Chiefs. Provided they beat the Vikings at home.

They may be the last undefeated team at that point, and they will be the talk of the NFL if that's true.

This looks like a 13-3 team, maybe 14-2.

Get home field and the SB is probably reality.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They could be 8-0 going into the matchup with the Chiefs. Provided they beat the Vikings at home.

They may be the last undefeated team at that point, and they will be the talk of the NFL if that's true.

This looks like a 13-3 team, maybe 14-2.

Get home field and the SB is probably reality.
I've called for 14-2. I have said it, thus shall it be.:huh:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I've called for 14-2. I have said it, thus shall it be.:huh:

Lets hope McVay doesn't rest players on the last week, especially if he has a bye week.

I will bitch and moan like mad if he does!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets hope McVay doesn't rest players on the last week, especially if he has a bye week.

I will bitch and moan like mad if he does!!!
ha! My 14-2 includes a loss to frisco because we rested starters..lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Home field is critical
For the Rams? Is it though?

I know i know....
2980079646_7baf50aa74.jpg

Ram65

Legend
It's too early not to take it one game at a time. Rams have a tough schedule. This week will be a good test.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well we don't have to worry about tie breakers with the Vikes since they have a tie. So regardless of who wins Thurs, it will come down to best record... no the breakers in play unless the Rams end up in a tie somewhere.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We've all seen teams improve as the season progresses. Atlanta did it last year. The Giants did it years ago and won the Superbowl, after a horrendous start. I won't write off the teams that should be decent. Vikings, Eagles, Aints, Green Bay, Atlanta.

I did predict 13-3 record though.

I would love it if the Vikings actually do worse with Cousins. Keenum played very well for them last year. He didn't deserve the boot. Plus the Vikings Cap flexibility took a hit by signing Cousins. Right now Zimmer might be my most hated coach. It's been Pete for years but he looks like a pathetic shell of his cocky former self.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I would love it if the Vikings actually do worse with Cousins. Keenum played very well for them last year. He didn't deserve the boot. Plus the Vikings Cap flexibility took a hit by signing Cousins. Right now Zimmer might be my most hated coach. It's been Pete for years but he looks like a pathetic shell of his cocky former self.

Probably my least favorite coach - Bellicheat aside - as well. The way he kicked the kicker while he was down after cutting him was a total douche move, and I hope we utterly waste the Vikings when we play them.