in the midst of glory, one nagging doubt

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
This D has a lot of new moving parts. They will begin to jell with more reps together and I think we will all be satisfied at the results. And 3rd down conversions could be their weakest link for a while. I'm excited at the possibilities!

Megatron isn't gonna scare them, I can tell ya that!!! :razzed:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Iron Lion said:
Ramhusker said:
Megatron isn't gonna scare them, I can tell ya that!!! :razzed:

Drinking the Kool Aid eh?

Yep, and taking a dip in the cool soothing waters. Come on in. The water's fine.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
This D has a lot of new moving parts. They will begin to jell with more reps together and I think we will all be satisfied at the results. And 3rd down conversions could be their weakest link for a while. I'm excited at the possibilities!

I have no doubt that the future is bright. But the worst case, which is plausible, is that that future does not appear until late in 2012 if it appears in 2012 at all. Ordinarily, a d-lineman takes 3 years to hit full stride, and this one depends a lot on 1 2nd year guy and a 21 year old rookie.

Personally, I am just looking for them to get better against the run first.

To me anything else is gravy at this point. :cool:

Iron Lion

Starter
Ramhusker said:
Yep, and taking a dip in the cool soothing waters. Come on in. The water's fine.

No thanks. At long last I'm past the part where I'm high on being 0-0 before game one.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Iron Lion said:
Ramhusker said:

No thanks. At long last I'm past the part where I'm high on being 0-0 before game one.

Ya know Lion ,I've been meaning to tell you I think you guys aught to trade for MJ Drew, he would pretty well make your team as good on offense as anyone in your division, might assure a WC,
Stafford to Johnson or Drew .....oh my!

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Iron Lion said:
We wouldn't pay that ransom w/o first seeing what mikel leshoure can do
Yeah , I understand , but thinking OF a team that MJD could "complete " it's the Lions who come immediately to mind ,JMO.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I have a nagging doubt that this thread will never die.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:

Okay. But. Any particular reason it should? That;s like saying "posters like this discussion--damm them..."

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
zn said:
DR RAM said:

Okay. But. Any particular reason it should? That;s like saying "posters like this discussion--damm them..."
Again, you missed the humor. Just relax.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
zn said:
DR RAM said:

I didn't miss it. I added humor of my own. :cool: Just turned the humor tables. :lmao: That's what we relaxed people do, you know.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
zn said:
DR RAM said:
zn said:
DR RAM said:

I didn't miss it. I added humor of my own. :cool: Just turned the humor tables. :lmao: That's what we relaxed people do, you know.
Oh, OK, yeah hilarious.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
zn said:
DR RAM said:
zn said:
DR RAM said:

Yea!!!! Can I be a cool, funny poster too?

Anonymous

brokeu91 said:
zn said:
DR RAM said:
zn said:
DR RAM said:

No.

You asked.
smiley-cool06.gif

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
brokeu91 said:
zn said:
DR RAM said:
zn said:
DR RAM said:

You can try it, but senses of humor differ greatly.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
DR RAM said:
You DO realize that's a double negative,IOW you expect it WILL DIE in which case you were only expressing the realization that ALL "good" things come to an end :shock: , regrettably time will take this seemingly immortal thread from us JUST when we thought it was a staple of our existence ,OH the humanity

BTW does anyone KNOW why double only has one B if any word deserves two B's it's that'n.

Iron Lion

Starter
Thordaddy said:
BTW does anyone KNOW why double only has one B if any word deserves two B's it's that'n.

'Palindrome' is not a palindrome,
'anagram' has no anagram,
although if you allow spaces it permutes to Nag a Ram :ww:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thordaddy said:
DR RAM said:
You DO realize that's a double negative,IOW you expect it WILL DIE in which case you were only expressing the realization that ALL "good" things come to an end :shock: , regrettably time will take this seemingly immortal thread from us JUST when we thought it was a staple of our existence ,OH the humanity

Perfectly stated, lol.