In San Diego you get a free taco every time the Chargers lose

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Now that's cold. :baghead:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rant-offering-free-tacos-for-chargers-losses/

San Diego restaurant offering free tacos for Chargers losses
Posted by Darin Gantt on September 18, 2017

615057910-e1505761013184.jpg

Getty Images

The Chargers may be having a hard time winning hearts in Los Angeles.

But at least they’re still filling stomachs in San Diego.

According to ABC 10 in San Diego, the owner of El Pollo Grill will give away a free taco on the day after the Chargers fail to win.

My main purpose is so the Chargers hopefully lose,” Victor Lopez said. “They lose 16 games that means 16 times that you can come get a free taco — it’s OK with me.”

To cash in on the free taco, customers have to say a secret phrase — Spanos Taco, which I guess means it’s no longer a secret — to get the free food.

Tacos are normally $2.99 (although that Taco Tuesday special for two tacos and a beer for $6.19 sounds pretty good), which frankly sounds a lot better than paying a hundred bucks to park in their tiny stadium in Carson.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Place will run out of tortillas in 5 years or less

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Disgusting.

Calling it a Spanos Taco literally makes it inedible. :puke: