In case you forgot..

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
A week ago today we BECAME WORLD FUCKING CHANPIONS!!!

LETS FUCKING GOOOO!!!!!!!

808RAMS

Rookie
Name
Spencer
YEAH BABY YEAH!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
In my mind… this just keeps happening to me everyday…

season 1 king GIF by The White Princess

:D

Thank you Rams!

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The 31 other teams - "But...but...but...you've mortgaged the future"

Les Snead - "Lol, kiss my ring!"

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
The 31 other teams - "But...but...but...you've mortgaged the future"

Les Snead - "Lol, kiss my ring!"
Snead has had some success in the draft with ....
Aaron Donald 1st rd.
Cooper Kupp 3rd rd.
Rob Havenstein 2nd rd,
Tyler Higbee 4th rd.
Cam Akers 2nd rd.
Ernest Jones 3rd rd.
Jordan Fuller 6th rd.
Greg Gaines 4th rd.
Nick Scott 7th rd.
Joe Noteboom 3rd rd.
Brian Allen 4th rd.
Sebastian Joseph-Day 6th rd.

But Snead has not done as well as most think with many more misses & non-production of draft selections.

Way too many to list:dizzy:.

However, Snead excels & ends up on target with his Trade-away players, Trades for players, Claimed off Waivers/Practice Squad, Trades in draft selections & Free Agent signings & Eye for good grooming UDFA's prospects:startstruck:.

Overall in the end the Rams are the NFL world Champions with Snead as the GM!:trophy::bullseye::partyhorn::party:

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Snead has had some success in the draft with ....
Aaron Donald 1st rd.
Cooper Kupp 3rd rd.
Rob Havenstein 2nd rd,
Tyler Higbee 4th rd.
Cam Akers 2nd rd.
Ernest Jones 3rd rd.
Jordan Fuller 6th rd.
Greg Gaines 4th rd.
Nick Scott 7th rd.

But Snead has not done as well as most think with many more misses & non-production of draft selections.

However, Snead excels & ends up on target with his Trade-away players, Trades for players, Claimed off Waivers/Practice Squad, Trades in draft selections & Free Agent signings & Eye for good grooming UDFA's prospects.

Snead has been awesome in drafting potential starters. John Johnson III in the third round, John Franklin-Myers in the fourth, David Edwards in the fifth, hell, even Noteboom will likely be a starter with us or someone else. I'd even go so far as to include Stedman Bailey in the third; you can't tell me that he wouldn't have been successful under McVay.

Ramon Ram

Starter
I watched game again last night to celebrate. Have been watching snippets for a week along with Mic'd up show but had to do the whole thing again last night. Balloons barely still flying around house. Wake me up when it's over.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Snead has been awesome in drafting potential starters. John Johnson III in the third round, John Franklin-Myers in the fourth, David Edwards in the fifth, hell, even Noteboom will likely be a starter with us or someone else. I'd even go so far as to include Stedman Bailey in the third; you can't tell me that he wouldn't have been successful under McVay.
Don't make me cry, Memento. Stedman under McVay woulda flourished, same mold as Woods.
That still hurts to think about.
Almost as much as DX Missile with healthy knees

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Don't make me cry, Memento. Stedman under McVay woulda flourished, same mold as Woods.
Nah I don't care much for DX. I haven't forgiven yet for his performance during that playoff clinching game Bradford's rookie year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Yeah, Danario Alexander was a Missouri Tiger. I wanted him to succeed. He was tall, fast, physical...but his knees had betrayed him since high school. He had five surgeries on his knees by the time he exited college.