In 2019, Hawks lose half their Sack Production

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Frank Clark was traded and Jarran Reed is suspended for 6 games in 2019. This accounts for half of all sacks in 2018 for the Seattle Seahawks this year...They will play high powered offenses like the Saints and the Rams during this stretch....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Between Clark and Reed, tthat accounts for 23.5 sacks for the Hawks in 2018. They need 40 plus sacks just to reach the playoffs, and Ziggy Ansah is out for a while...The Hawks may go in a hole they can't get out of in 2019.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Man, I feel so bad for them ...
giphy.gif

WestCoastRam

Legend
Man I'm happy about that but... this is the time of year that my butt just clinches up. Suspensions get announced and injuries happen in camp. I'd just as soon have all their guys available to play if it meant we had all our guys available to play. Magical thinking yes.... but isn't all thinking of a sports fan magical? ;)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man I'm happy about that but... this is the time of year that my butt just clinches up. Suspensions get announced and injuries happen in camp. I'd just as soon have all their guys available to play if it meant we had all our guys available to play. Magical thinking yes.... but isn't all thinking of a sports fan magical? ;)
Not necessarily hoping for injuries, but I don't feel bad when scumbags get suspended for hitting women, so...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Seattle will still have a strong defense. Their secondary is the key and it's got some good pieces still.

IMO their defensive scheme is ideal for today's NFL too btw. Limit the big plays, make the offense drive the field, and mug the receivers, always works well in the playoffs when refs swallow their whistles too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seattle will still have a strong defense. Their secondary is the key and it's got some good pieces still.

IMO their defensive scheme is ideal for today's NFL too btw. Limit the big plays, make the offense drive the field, and mug the receivers, always works well in the playoffs when refs swallow their whistles too.
Naw...#SeattleDOOM

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
@CGI_Ram

We need a better “haha” button! Lol
Something that really expresses how funny it is to hear about the Seahawks fuck ups!