I'm Genuinely Intrigued with Fassel and this Thursday's game...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You may have a point. It's possible he might want to get freaky to close out the season.

Like wear sheer panty hose and high heels? Fassel be freaky.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Makes sense. But riddle me this. Do you think he'll be MORE likely or LESS likely to try fake punts and fake field goals?
I think less likely.
Good question. I'd say more likely.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Duuuude. I gotta disagree, haha. It's like trading in your 32 inch color tv for a 32 inch black and white. :)
A great Philosopher left SKA to meditate on Fisher Mountain, and then read your post and said...

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I'll be at work until about halftime. But I am legitimately excited for the game. I attended the home opener ...9-6 struggle earlier this season. I left early vs Carolina( bullshit game) and have had a bad taste in my mouth for several weeks now.
But the next 3 weeks I am interested to see how the entire team performs., Penalties, playcalling...etc.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
But the next 3 weeks I am interested to see how the entire team performs., Penalties, play calling...etc.

I can only imagine that the penalties will stay the same, or even be more. If some of the Rams players weren't afraid to commit bonehead penalties in front of a 22 year veteran head coach, they won't be afraid of a temporary coach of 3 weeks. :(

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What hell though. Last year I had to watch the game on my phone while waiting in line for that Star Wars movie. Now they get scheduled again on another Star Wars movie premiere night? The force is strong with this one...

" The Force is with you My young QB!"
yoda-meditating.jpg

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Good question. I'd say more likely.

I'm thinking he'll be more afraid of fakes not working, now that he's to blame for the decision if it goes bad.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm thinking he'll be more afraid of fakes not working, now that he's to blame for the decision if it goes bad.
What're they gonna do about it? Fire him as Head Coach?

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
What're they gonna do about it? Fire him as Head Coach?

I get ya, but I feel that even though he's the coach for only 3 weeks, I think he'll be overly worried about not looking like a fool. Who knows. We'll see tonight.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think what will be interesting is how Boras manages the game without Fisher.
The assumption has been that Boras calls the plays that Fisher wants called, that Fisher co-signs the "gameplan"
Well, Boras knows that he is likely out of a job in 3 weeks, so he may as well try to work on his resume in these last 3 games.
If there is an apparent change in scheme/play calling, I think it more about Boras spreading his wings then it is Fassell taking control

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sometimes you get a Dead Cat Bounce with a new coach... but I don't think this is gonna be one of those cases.

I am not expecting much to change until they get a new HC and staff. And, even then, it'll take time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I get ya, but I feel that even though he's the coach for only 3 weeks, I think he'll be overly worried about not looking like a fool. Who knows. We'll see tonight.
Ahem.

BriansRams

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian