I'M FIRST IN LINE FOR MY CROW..LINE UP THE REST OF YOU

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
jl55card-png.10653
jl55card-png.10653
I want to say I'm sorry for picking against this RAMS team and doubting that this team was gonna have a losing season. I'm most worried about Alec Ogletree and I'm praying for a HEALTHY Quick return and with the addition of the rest of our WR's to the fold we have a PLAYOFF football team.

You won't see no doubts outta me. I'm not saying we will win the SB this year BUT TODAY WAS THE BEGGINING OF SOMETHING WONDERFULL. You can say you were there the DAY it all started for the PERMANENT ST. LOUIS RAMS OF THE FUTURE. GUYS LETS GET HEALTHY . WE HAVE THE INGREDIENTS FOR THE FUTURE.

I personally go back to #33 WILLIE ELLISON the very FIRST 1000 yard rusher for the RAMS PERIOD!!! We have the HEART and we are not consistent yet as our next level to climb upward but ALL the GUYS ARE HERE NOW!!! I hope we all PRAY or at least send your good thoughts to ALL our guys to GET WELL. Don't expect to hear ANYONE in the press to know ANYTHING about the CLAIM I'M making. WE HAVE TO KEEP TAKING ANOTHER STEP EVERY WEEK WHEN WE PLAY OUR LESSER SCHEDULE. We can't take 9ers lightly either. That will be ANOTHER TWO WARS!!! MOB SQUAD IS FOR REAL!!!

Lets all unite and keep our heads and hope we stay healthy. If we are FRESH AND HEALTHY we can beat ANYONE!!! Next week we can hit MR. ELITE. That has gotta be exciting. Forgive ME RAMS FANS. I'VE LEARNED AT MY OLD AGE. I doubt I'll get to sleep tonight and I don't drink. GOD BLESS US!!! WE saw something AWESOME.

Now the rest of you STEP UP and eat your crow and lets bond as we go forward. LETS TURN THE PAGE TOGETHER!!! NO INJURIES!!!

Last edited:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I admit I wasn't confident about Gurley's ability to run behind this offensive line but he proved the laws of physics don't apply to him. What a monster second half! Go Rams!!!

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
You're confident enough to predict a win next week? I'm not. Don't want to be a debbie downer - but this is exactly the Rams I expect - great one week - and then trash the next. We looked like trash for two weeks running so now we play well enough to raise everyone's hopes again. As I said earlier in the year - win two in a row against good teams and I will finally start to believe. Next week is a huge test. If we beat GB I'll be first in line for crow and I'll come back for a second helping.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Gurley overcame our O-line problems. Just imagine how good he will be when this line gels.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley overcame our O-line problems. Just imagine how good he will be when this line gels.
I was wondering this. Did the o line do decently today or was it just gurley defying their incompetence?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I was wondering this. Did the o line do decently today or was it just gurley defying their incompetence?

Or is the light slowly coming on for this insanely young unit?

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
You're confident enough to predict a win next week? I'm not. Don't want to be a debbie downer - but this is exactly the Rams I expect - great one week - and then trash the next. We looked like trash for two weeks running so now we play well enough to raise everyone's hopes again. As I said earlier in the year - win two in a row against good teams and I will finally start to believe. Next week is a huge test. If we beat GB I'll be first in line for crow and I'll come back for a second helping.

Yup.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I agree, I have some crow to eat. I was as low on the team as I could have been, but I feel like things are looking up again.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve

Some times it just takes some success and building confidence as a unit.......I think Gurley was huge but the o-line played better this week than last and better last week than the week before.....I expect them to be even better next week. And our offense to grow as the season goes on...... ;)

Go Rams......... ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Some times it just takes some success and building confidence as a unit.......I think Gurley was huge but the o-line played better this week than last and better last week than the week before.....I expect them to be even better next week. And our offense to grow as the season goes on...... ;)

Go Rams......... ;)

I'm with ya.

Limey

Rookie
They looked pretty bad in the first half, but that was a huge hole they made for Gurley's first big run, which he then made the most of by running by or through 3 downfield defenders. I didn't see enough replays of the other big gains to be able to tell whether there were holes there or not, but I suspect that the line are starting to get it together. If they can stay healthy, we might have a nice running game in the second half of the season.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Sorry but this is exactly what a lot of us have been expecting the Rams to do. They're just not consistent. When was the last time the Rams were two games above .500? I'm so happy they won today but I'm still cautiously optimistic. They have to win a couple in a row or be above .500 before I fully eat crow. I will eat crow tonight though because I did not expect them to win today. Great win today. Let's keep it going.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams OL played their best game today. Havenstien and GRob held their own on the edge. It was Tim Barnes getting to the second level and throwing a great block that sprang Gurley for his first big run. You have to understand how hard it is to play at a winning level in the NFL, starting with an OL that haven't played but a couple of months together. Two rookies and a second year player. They are progressing, and getting better a little at a time. After 4 games they are just settleing in. If they get just a little bit better at pass pro, and a tad bit better at run blocking, the Rams are going to win more than a few more games. The Rams OL (barring injury) is going to be fine. Give them credit for beating an undefeated team in their house. Its a team game and they played well enough to win.

Big Willie

Starter
I didn't pick a winner, so no crow from me....but I did say, it wouldn't surprise me if they won. Young team, inconsistent play so far. The difference this year is they have a "gamer" at QB, a more creative OC, a defense that is the second year in the system and what looks like a legit potential star a RB. If they can become more consistent...the sky's the limit!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
See, if you just walk the homer line, you'll never have to eat that foul tasting bird.

Pearls of wisdom.