I'm Done With PFT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
It's been a site I've visited many times a day for years because they have constant and easy access to all the latest on the NFL. But I'm getting too old to spend my time being pissed off every time I go on there because of Mike"SocialJusticeWarrior"Florio and his constant jihad to mix politics with sports. Now he has his paid lackeys doing his dirty work for him as well.

About 90% of all the articles I've posted on here come from that site so I will have to look elsewhere. There, I feel better already. :yay:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I’ve been done for a while l now. Luckily his radio show isn’t even on the radio here anymore either.

Psycho_X

Legend
I'm finding it hard to go any where on the internet anymore especially media and social media sites. So much over the top, sensationalizing of every fucking thing that happens these days that it's unbearable to look at.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amen. We are in the era of relentless virtue signalling and everyone seemingly being offended all the time. Sport is meant to be a sanctuary from all the 'other' shit in the world and now they've got their claws in to it, too.

I wanna drink a few beers, watch the game and chat about it with friends (and on here). I don't want to be continuously discussing and debating the apparent systemic and dark oppressive forces at work in the world.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's been a site I've visited many times a day for years because they have constant and easy access to all the latest on the NFL. But I'm getting too old to spend my time being ticked off every time I go on there because of Mike"SocialJusticeWarrior"Florio and his constant jihad to mix politics with sports. Now he has his paid lackeys doing his dirty work for him as well.

About 90% of all the articles I've posted on here come from that site so I will have to look elsewhere. There, I feel better already. :yay:

Could not agree more. My feed shrinks every day due to that stuff. Foolio was eliminated long ago and when I see retweets of political nonsense from sports writers I still follow I promptly remove them.

Won't be long and my feeds will be all NHL. I'll tune in to NFL games and this site and that's about it. Get the F off my lawn.

Ram65

Legend
Don't want the politics with the sports either. Good luck @Prime Time. Appreciate the efforts you make. I read most of the articles. Really like getting the football info right here at ROD thanks to you and the rest like @CGI_Ram.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
It's been a site I've visited many times a day for years because they have constant and easy access to all the latest on the NFL. But I'm getting too old to spend my time being ticked off every time I go on there because of Mike"SocialJusticeWarrior"Florio and his constant jihad to mix politics with sports. Now he has his paid lackeys doing his dirty work for him as well.

For what it's worth, Rotoworld has a corresponding blurb for about 90% of the actual football related player news from PFT. The political stuff rarely makes it's way over there even though they are both NBC Sports.

P.S. Every time Florio rips on another news outlet's credibility, I remind them that Terry Bradshaw is still alive. For some reason the mods always delete my comment.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The " locker room or field for the Anthem" brew-ha-ha is going to be a big topic this season. I could care less who stays in the locker room. Kinda like reporting what Rosanne likes about Donald Trump.

I'm turning the sound down or skipping it altogether til the game starts. I just wanna drink beer and watch football.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Florio’s obsession with Kaepernick and the anthem issue is quite nauseating.

Name
George
Florio’s obsession with Kaepernick and the anthem ....

I don't know what side of the issue Florio is on, and I don't care. I don't take the guy seriously. His "stated" views could agree with mine or they may be the opposite. I don't care. Fuck Florio. I gave up on him a long, long, long time ago based on his sports reporting shit from the past.

Florio by nature is an attorney. Attorneys are trained to put forth the best argument for the side that writes them a check. Florio's check comes from public controversy.

Can you trust police officers and members of our armed forces? Most of them, yes. Are there bad apples within them? Yes

Can you trust attorneys? Some of them, yes. I've hung out with many that are loyal to the ethics of justice. ... and I am in awe of those men and women.

Play me an anthem that honors attorneys and I'm taking a knee, as there are too many sleeze-ball attorneys in this world.

Florio can go fuck himself. He has no sense of true ethics.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You just mentioned it, Sly McMentioner.
Debate the politics of it all? Nah, not here.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Totally off topic but thought it could fit here.

The miss America pageant has removed the swimsuit segment from the show. And the women can wear whatever they like for the evening dress segment. They will only be judged on their answers to questions asked to them.

Who in the fuck is gonna watch that?

How soon before the swimsuits return?

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Okay so I ain't all that sophisticated ya'll but could someone tell me what the woman in pic is holding. And hopefully I can figger from there what is the implied meaning and all.

Thanks,
~ArkyRamsFan~

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

The miss America pageant has removed the swimsuit segment from the show. And the women can wear whatever they like for the evening dress segment. They will only be judged on their answers to questions asked to them.

Who in the freak is gonna watch that?

Yeah I agree, but...no one watches that stuff anymore so...

fearsomefour

Legend

Another guy who is desperate to be Deep Throat and not "just" a sports guy.

fearsomefour

Legend

Who in the freak is gonna watch that?

The swimsuits will be back soon.....but only for the judges.